NYT and the chinese virus

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

NYT and the chinese virus

Post by notes1 »

the NYT has been publishing a number of pieces that charge chinese officials with misleading, lying about the virus. they have finally asserted what some of us have been stating for months. funny, how they waited until after the election to make these accusations against china. and, even funnier is how none of the dem/liberal/trump hating forum members made mention of this change, at the paper of record.

so, when many of us were arguing that the virus came from china, it got to america via the chinese and other travelers who got it while in china and the chinese lied about it, seems the NYT has at least adopted some of that same position.

but, only after they got their guy elected.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

What a waste it is, to lose ones mind
Dannyboy.

Thank god no American politician lied about the virus.

Has anyone disputed that the virus originated in China and was brought here by people infected with it elsewhere?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

it keeps going as planned. after they get their guy in the white house, try to rewrite their positions about the virus and as many other lies, omissions, half truths and stories just made up out of thin air, to try and regain some credibility. only their fellow dems/liberals and trump haters will believe it.

the rest of us know the truth, wannabee.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

With your documented history of making up lies out of thin air, why would anyone believe you'd recognize the truth if it bit you? more importantly, why would anyone give a hoot?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

[quote=billryan post_id=143587 time=1609610678 user_id=22422 more importantly, why would anyone give a hoot?
[/quote]

you seem to think your many posts and new topics are of interest to everyone. out of all the new threads you started since early november, 13 of those threads got a whopping 21 replies. and, my guess is that you were half of them.

13 new threads....21 replies. folks are just waiting in line for your next words of wisdom. let's see; comics, bars, food service, real estate, investing, franchising, stock market...and endless supply of failure.

tell us more.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Evidently, you give a hoot. Nice to see you have such an interest.

You seem to have this thing about failures. The only people who never fail are people who are afraid to take risks. That explains a lot.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

i'll grant you this, you are an expert on failure.

in you, i have no interest. but, i do take every opportunity to point out those who act successful, without actually ever achieving any success. they can lead others down a path of failure, just like you.

you are the ONLY one i have ever pointed this out about, on this forum.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Obsession. You're my obsession. Who do you want me to be?