MAGA Terrorist Attack on Capitol

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Re: MAGA Terrorist Attack on Capitol

Post by seemoreroyals »

Meanwhile it appears trump wants a 21 gun salute and a military type send off when he finally leaves on the 20th. He still has not acknowledged that he lost and that we had a fair election as the MAGA terrorists plot and plan more events. Nutjobs like Peter Navarro are still stirring the pot that the election was rigged while trump plots with the my pillow guy exploring the possibility of declaring marshal law.. The wannabe king is getting one last free ride at taxpayers expense to mar a lago. Wouldn't it be better and more fitting if he was taken to Guantanamo Bay instead? That's what he really deserves. That and a swift boot in his ass and a one finger salute.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Our Capital is in a military lockdown because of him and his rabid supporters but he thinks having a 21 gun salute is a good idea.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

another insurrection attempt!!

won't get much play by the media and no one who voted for biden will comment. why, because it was like so many before, it was dem/liberals, who stormed city hall, in bellingham, wash, north of where else, seattle. liberal rioters attempted to take over city hall, and the mayor had to be evacuated out a back door.

but, because it happened in a liberal town, NO arrests were made.

same rules for everyone, right?

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

notes1 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:09 am
another insurrection attempt!!

won't get much play by the media and no one who voted for biden will comment. why, because it was like so many before, it was dem/liberals, who stormed city hall, in bellingham, wash, north of where else, seattle. liberal rioters attempted to take over city hall, and the mayor had to be evacuated out a back door.

but, because it happened in a liberal town, NO arrests were made.

same rules for everyone, right?
Thanks for bumping my thread notes. But as usual you have the narrative wrong. If you keep relying on Hannity and Limbaugh sprinkled with a little Epoch News and a little fox, oan, and newsmax you will continue to live in a separate reality. One full of hate, vitriol, and misinformation.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

seemoreroyals wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:35 am
.... But as usual you have the narrative wrong. If you keep relying on Hannity and Limbaugh sprinkled with a little Epoch News and a little fox, oan, and newsmax you will continue to live in a separate reality.
What part of the narrative do you feel he has wrong? What I read, and not in any of the sources you mentioned, is that a group of protesters who were objecting to the dismantling of a homeless encampment broke into the Bellingham City Hall. I doubt that they were anything other than left wing extremists.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

onemoretry wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:06 pm
seemoreroyals wrote:
.... But as usual you have the narrative wrong. If you keep relying on Hannity and Limbaugh sprinkled with a little Epoch News and a little fox, oan, and newsmax you will continue to live in a separate reality.
What part of the narrative do you feel he has wrong? What I read, and not in any of the sources you mentioned, is that a group of protesters who were objecting to the dismantling of a homeless encampment broke into the Bellingham City Hall. I doubt that they were anything other than left wing extremists.
Because everyone knows conservatives and the right don't give a damn about the homeless, right?

Bobbi

Post by Bobbi »

All you Trump haters - are you really happy with your puppet in the White House? You can't be celebrating the caravans on the way - can you? You can't be happy about hunter and brother joe having "run of the country" can you? I know that "Dr." jill is happy that she is no longer the sole caretaker since she has an entire staff willing to dress the guy from the basement so he can listen and repeat what he hears in his ear piece or read something from his teleprompter. She has been out and about with all the press following her for the photo ops. And obama finally got his third term. Did it upset you that Trump left an hour early so he could arrive in his hometown as President? Hope so - that was his intention.

felix

Post by felix »

Hey Bobbi. A great joke! You have a wonderful sense of humor. I love the sarcasm you wrote. Neat!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

billryan wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:13 pm
onemoretry wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:06 pm
seemoreroyals wrote:
Because everyone knows conservatives and the right don't give a damn about the homeless, right?
Who gave a damn about the National Guard troops in Washington D.C. the last few days? Oopsie.....

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

read articles in DEMOCRATIC AUDIT, PHILANTHROPY ROUNDTABLE, and REAL CLEAR POLITICS which quotes a NYT article stating red counties give more to charity than blue counties. each source determined that REPUBLICANS were MORE likely to give to charity than DEMOCRATS.

this is all part of the dem/liberal false narrative, that they care more about the poor, the elderly,the sick/injured, the homeless, it is all a ruse. the dems/liberals feel everyone else should give to causes they deem are worthy. what do they care about, groups that will help them politically. they want power.

dems are all for taking care of the needy, just with someone else's money and it helps them politically.