MAGA Terrorist Attack on Capitol

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Re: MAGA Terrorist Attack on Capitol

Post by onemoretry »

billryan wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:13 pm
Because everyone knows conservatives and the right don't give a damn about the homeless, right?
So, you agree that the mob attaching the Bellingham city hall was not right wing oriented?

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Exactly.....I will bever forget the Obama election. Hired buses going to the housing projects in the city I worked in for 34 years. Passing out packs of cigarettes to anyone who would get on the bus and take a ride to the polls.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:33 am
Exactly.....I will bever forget the Obama election. Hired buses going to the housing projects in the city I worked in for 34 years. Passing out packs of cigarettes to anyone who would get on the bus and take a ride to the polls.
Good memory olds. What city was that in? Were they Newport cigarettes?

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

seemoreroyals wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:19 am
olds442jetaway wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:33 am
Good memory olds. What city was that in? Were they Newport cigarettes?
Talk about deflecting , thanks for the perfect example !!

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

felix wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:35 pm
Hey Bobbi. A great joke! You have a wonderful sense of humor. I love the sarcasm you wrote. Neat!
felix congrats , u also get the barron of greymatter award !

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

notes1 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:36 pm
read articles in DEMOCRATIC AUDIT, PHILANTHROPY ROUNDTABLE, and REAL CLEAR POLITICS which quotes a NYT article stating red counties give more to charity than blue counties. each source determined that REPUBLICANS were MORE likely to give to charity than DEMOCRATS.

this is all part of the dem/liberal false narrative, that they care more about the poor, the elderly,the sick/injured, the homeless, it is all a ruse. the dems/liberals feel everyone else should give to causes they deem are worthy. what do they care about, groups that will help them politically. they want power.

dems are all for taking care of the needy, just with someone else's money and it helps them politically.
THANKS NOTES for the TRUTH !!! VERY REFRESHING !!!

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

onemoretry wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:21 pm
billryan wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:13 pm
Because everyone knows conservatives and the right don't give a damn about the homeless, right?
So, you agree that the mob attaching the Bellingham city hall was not right wing oriented?
don't expect an answer to your question. deflect, project, change the subject, bring up something about trump or no reply at all. happens all the time, when you catch them in a lie or when the truth is obvious and they have no answer.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

By the way, the city was Bridgeport, Ct. They used ro do it for local elections too. Sometimes they would give out sandwiches too as a cover. Funny, the mayor went to jail for corruption then got reelected when he got out. I will say, when he was mayor the first time, the city was clean and flowers always planted in the Islands.