MEDIA HYPOCRISY

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

Re: MEDIA HYPOCRISY

Post by notes1 »

twitter has apparently kicked trump off it's platform. he was making comments questioning the election results. now, none of this matters to me, as i have never used twitter, facebook or any other of these sites. but, the principal does matter, treating all sides equally.

nancy pelosi tweeted 'our election was hijacked. there is no question', back in 2017, after the trump victory. she was never banned, temporally or permanently. never threatened. it was ok.

could this statement or maxine watters frequent statements imploring dem supporters to confront trump supporters. how about adam schiff's non stop false accusations. all could easily be deemed as 'incitement'.

it sure seems like there are different rules/outcomes for different folks, depending upon your party affiliation.

this is why conservatives/republicans complain, is this fair? or, has this happened so many times, it is just accepted as normal and acceptable. just pointing this out, is the kind of free speech that liberals want banned.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

trump was kicked off twitter as a result of instigating an insurrection. I'm not surprised you don't see the difference, and it isn't worth my time to try and explain it to you.
It's really a lesson most of us learn by first grade- follow the rules and everything is good. Break the very simple rules and there are consequences.

Bobbi

Post by Bobbi »

This all has my head spinning, especially the part about "the party of peace and togetherness". I will never forget the last 4 years of hate and obstruction.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

billryan wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:27 pm

It's really a lesson most of us learn by first grade- follow the rules and everything is good. Break the very simple rules and there are consequences.
these rules didn't seem to apply when dems/liberals and their leaders, destroyed public/private property as 'peaceful'protesters, looted, terrorized innocent citizens, took over parts of cities, assisted illegals in crossing the southern border, and a whole list of 'break'ing the rules, and 'there are consequences'.

i guess you missed 1st grade.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

2E98A2A8-0C3F-4D3D-9795-24EF5D11CEA9.png

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Those two words say it all as far as I am concerned. Peacefully and patriotically.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

"This election as stolen from me. I won by a landslide" - donald j. trump

These two sentences uttered by our worst president ever on a number of occasions to incite and mislead his supporters matter as well. And they were in no way peaceful and patriotic.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I strongly disagree. I read the entire transcript today. There was absolutely nothing in there about breaking in and or causing violence. As to the election, as I said before, we will never know the truth or the real numbers. So, we are going to disagree forever. As will most of the other 75 million Americans. Look for some of the biggest tax hikes we have ever had, floods of illegal aliens being allowed to stay here with benefits, rampant and unstoppable crime spilling from the cities, and so much more. A soon to be weakened military will be music to our enemies ears and if the BLM if catered to like I think it will be, a setback of race relations like we have never seen before. If I am wrong 4 years from now, and still living, I will happy to post it here as long as we are still speaking English in this Country.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

Go back and read everything he has said since he has been president. Count the bald face lies. We are where we are because of trump. Deaths spiraling out of control as well as faulting economy due to his mismanagement of the coronavirus and in general his overall incompetence..

We will have tax hikes. No way to avoid it. No government can continue to spend more than they take in. You may not think you have had tax hikes under republicans but they are real good at promising stuff such as tax breaks for the middle class. Ultimately those in the middle class get screwed. Happens every time.

History will not be kind to soon to be deposed wannabe king. He will be known as a villain that destroyed everything around him because of his lies and his narcissism. I can't remember a time in our history when a president was so careless with assisting the next president coming into office. All he cares about is himself. He is not conservative. Hopefully when his trial in the Senate comes up 17 republicans will have enough courage to join the democrats to convict him.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

flipping through tv channels, looking for something to watch. notice that CNN is running a special, the trump insurrection.

just wondering, how many specials did they run on other 'insurrections', featuring left wing, antifa, peaceful protesters, dem populated groups, that took over, attempted to take over, or caused hundreds of millions of dollars in damage and theft of private and public property? hard to forget the cnn 'reporter', reporting that the protesters were mostly peaceful, while standing in front of burning buildings. what a joke! no wonder few trust the media, except those who benefit by such biased reporting.