MEDIA HYPOCRISY

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: MEDIA HYPOCRISY

Post by billryan »

Rage on, Brother Rage on.

building castles by the sea, he challenges the tide to cast them all aside.

I personally love to read onenotes pathetic ramblings in the morning.
It reminds me of Victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

notes1 wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:49 pm
flipping through tv channels, looking for something to watch. notice that CNN is running a special, the trump insurrection.

just wondering, how many specials did they run on other 'insurrections', featuring left wing, antifa, peaceful protesters, dem populated groups, that took over, attempted to take over, or caused hundreds of millions of dollars in damage and theft of private and public property? hard to forget the cnn 'reporter', reporting that the protesters were mostly peaceful, while standing in front of burning buildings. what a joke! no wonder few trust the media, except those who benefit by such biased reporting.
Have things calmed down in Tacoma yet?

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Biden's approval rating at 63%.
Nuff Said!

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

at one time, nixon had an approval rating of 66%.

nuff said!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

It is quite simple. Nip crime in the bud. Don’t let criminals build rap sheets as long as a roll of toilet paper. All these cities and towns have to do is enforce the law. There are enough laws on the books already. I have said it before. Just build and staff as many prisons as we need. Don’t just dump the criminals back onto the streets with some lame excuse. Another old and still true saying.....Give em an inch and they will take a mile. I am generous. I will give the crooks 9,216 square inches. It is called an 8 foot by 8 foot cell.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

-'a leader in calling for science based ways to fight coronavirus'
-'even lifelong republicans tell me, GOD, there is a leader'
-'govern by science, not your gut'
-'he is uplifting, inspiring, fascinating'. he is magnificent, just listen to him'.
-'your statewide approval ratings is 84%. you are 2nd in the country, only to obama, as the most trusted democrat in america'.
-'why not think about something grander, presidential?'

just a couple of comments from the media, a couple of months ago, about the award winning governor of NY, ANDREW CUOMO. further investigations are being called for into his cover up and lies. how many times did he deny this happened? THOUSANDS died directly from his mandate. how to treat the elderly...NOT!

wonder what they are saying now? so much for BR's much touted approval rating importance. 84% equals DEATH.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

well...well...well, what a surprise!.

the washington post editorial board published a piece calling on CHINA to provide information on the origin of the chinese virus. after a year of covering for the communist regime, and letting all the blame fall on the trump administration, they are finally directing some anger and skepticism toward china.

of course this was the liberal media's plan from the start of the pandemic. it was the only way to defeat trump. now, biden is in the white house and dems have the tie breaking vote in the senate. and, what are they doing. they are using the stimulus plan as a short cut to get liberal/dem agenda in place. can't do it with a real vote, need to sneak it in. as a prominent liberal said, the end of small gov't is here.

little by little, one can see the obvious tactic of the liberal media to try and undo some of their biased reporting to regain credibility. won't work,we will remember.

in the meantime, under biden,another 3500+ poor souls died from chinese virus.

see what media is now trying to do. if the virus stats continue to get worse, the dem media will pivot to now blame the deaths upon china. they will do whatever keeps the dems in power.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

And New York and California are currently neck and neck to be in first place with the most deaths. Even my sister who is almost as far left as they come and resides in California is disgusted with the blind lack of proper leadership in that State. I bite my tongue rather than start a family feud. If you vote for them, you can expect no less. None of her family have been able to even get on the list for their first vaccine shots.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

CALIFORNIA and NY have lost enough population, that NY could LOSE two house seats and CA could lose one seat. and, that is with CA having millions of illegal aliens. many large corporations and wealthy folks are leaving both states, as taxes and regulations are too cumbersome.

as far as TOTAL chinese virus deaths, as you stated, the states of CA and NY are indeed leading the country, with more than 43,000 deaths each. these from an award winning gov CUOMO, who lied and hid death stats and newsome, who may very well be ousted in a recall.

and, yet dems/liberals hold these states up as 'models' for the other states to follow.

b/t/w, FLORIDA. which is often criticized by the liberal media and posters here, has lost 27k to chinese virus. not great, BUT wayyyyy better than CA and NY. you don't hear that from liberal media.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

INCITEMENT! via D-MAXINE WATERS

'they (republicans) are not going to be able to go to restaurants, they are not going to be able to stop at a gas station, they are not going to be able to shop at a department store. the people are going to turn on them, they are going to protest, the are to absolutely harass them'.

'and,if you see someone from from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, get out and CREATE a CROWD.' and, you PUSH back at them. tell then they are not welcome ANYMORE, ANYWHERE.'

this is not incitement, not threatening, not dangerous? of course not, because it was said by a DEMOCRAT.