VACCINE

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

Re: VACCINE

Post by notes1 »

notes1 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:54 pm
produce the comment where i suggested/accused you of money laundering and cig smuggling. never happened, another lie.
still waiting!

another lie.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

Meanwhile back to the vaccine. Have you got yours yet notes?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

i would take it tomorrow, if available.

my medical folks say i should be hearing from them next week.

regarding those who could be excluded, how about all those who said they would not take anything, developed by this administration.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

Notes you may have to be more persistent. You live in Fla correct? In Texas judging by what my BIL's had to go through it appears that the wheels that squeak the most get the most grease. I am happy to report they both have received the first vaccine. Not sure if you have mobility issues but in both cases they had to go talk to someone in person. They kept getting answering machines or excuses when they tried to reach someone by phone. Good luck.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

No proof of vaccination, no stimulus check.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

we are temporarily living in nashville. i need to abide by what my medical folks say and availability. no mobility problems.

we have friends in both NC and NY. we have heard from multiple folks, that if you go to a less populated county, they were able to get vaccine quickly. might work for others.

i believe texas first state to vaccinate 1 million. good for them and their citizens. 50% of what they received.

according to NYT, california has received more than 3.5 million doses, but only 975k distributed. less than 30%.

why the disparity?

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Total disaster in California. Especially LA County. My sister lives in Northern Cal.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

it must be trump's fault.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

Notes, what do you mean you have to abide by what your medical folks say? Do you have some sort of heart disease or other medical precondition? If I was eligible to get the vaccine I would be doing everything possible to get it and not rely on others. I guess that makes me more conservative than you.

rockinrobin

Post by rockinrobin »

Florida is a total mess as far as the vaccination plan. Appointments are filled in minutes. Some locations have opened with no appointment needed, but people sleep in their cars the night before to get in. DeSantis is allowing out of state people including snowbirds and vacationers to get the vaccine over residents. 40,000 people are due for a second shot and have not received it. Several Health Dept. websites have crashed and are not online. 1.6 million doses given to the state, with less than 900,000 distributed, including 2nd doses.