Jan 20, 2021: Out With the Old in With the New

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

Re: Jan 20, 2021: Out With the Old in With the New

Post by notes1 »

Tedlark wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:43 am
billryan wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:53 am
I've often wondered what happens when the unstoppable force meets the immovable object.

Here we seem to have another of those situations. When three or four impotent old men engage in a circle jerk, where does it end?
Where does it usually end for you?
i am sure jeffrey toobin would join their group.

musicmeyer
Forum Rookie

Post by musicmeyer »

The beginning to "where does it end" (for Billryan/Seemoreroyals) ............

1) June 2019 the corporation was dissolved
2) Election fraud - Trump landslide (and I do mean landslide as in a California mudslide, etc.)
3) Pantomine inauguration - a staged media event for the elite - video loops, color of women's shoes changed, etc.
4) Military protect the people and the CONSTITUTION - Pentagon *****-slaps Biden; LAW & ORDER
5) Biden's EO's not registered; carpark outside of oval office window (hehehe)
6) Covid = Certification of Vaccination Identification

Luke 12:2
Mark 4:22

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

musicmeyer wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:04 am

2) Election fraud - Trump landslide (and I do mean landslide as in a California mudslide, etc.)
3) Pantomine inauguration - a staged media event for the elite - video loops, color of women's shoes changed, etc.
4) Military protect the people and the CONSTITUTION - Pentagon *****-slaps Biden; LAW & ORDER

You post some weird stuff. Qnon supporter?

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

notes1 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:41 am
biden has only been in office a few days. let's see how often the media labels his lies as just 'gaffes', or fails to mention them at all, or 'that's just uncle joe', rather than bring them up hundreds of times per day.`

the BIG LIE was RUSSIAN COLLUSION, and don't forget it. and, how much time and federal dollars were spent by lying dems, including adam schiff, nancy and the entire crooked dem HOUSE, along with your media co-conspirators in keeping the lie going, everyday..year after year!

i refrain from making predictions, but much of what OLDS has said, i believe will come through.
RUSSIAN COLLUSION was not the BIG LIE. Fortunately for trump and unfortunately for the country Mitch McConnell controlled the Senate at the time and no witnesses were allowed to be called. And several weak republicans such as Susan Collins thought trump had learned his lesson and voted not to convict. Boy was she wrong. Our country would be in a much better place if trump would have been impeached and Pence would have finished his term. Strong likelihood Covid numbers would be much lower, less problems with both extremes of the political spectrum, and more than likely republicans would still be in control of Senate and Pence would be president.

THE BIG LIE notes is: "The election was stolen from me. I won the election by a landslide." - djt. By the way you never did answer notes. Do you believe the BIG LIE?

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

seemoreroyals wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:18 am
musicmeyer wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:04 am

You post some weird stuff. Qnon supporter?
If posting here keeps the small animals around his house safe, I say go for it. These boys need a place to blow off some steam.

John 1:43
Paul 1:64
Ringo 1:72

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

BR, I am all for keeping the small animals safe. And for keeping them well fed too. BTW congrats olds on your recent big win and your stopping by and sharing some of your good fortune with the people and animals at the animal shelter. All too often people forget these pets have been dealt a bad hand in life. I sincerely hope your generosity will help nourish them and help at least some of them find permanent homes outside the animal shelter.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

seemoreroyals wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:29 am
notes1 wrote:
biden has only been in office a few days. let's see how often the media labels his lies as just 'gaffes', or fails to mention them at all, or 'that's just uncle joe', rather than bring them up hundreds of times per day.`

the BIG LIE was RUSSIAN COLLUSION, and don't forget it. and, how much time and federal dollars were spent by lying dems, including adam schiff, nancy and the entire crooked dem HOUSE, along with your media co-conspirators in keeping the lie going, everyday..year after year!

i refrain from making predictions, but much of what OLDS has said, i believe will come through.
RUSSIAN COLLUSION was not the BIG LIE. Fortunately for trump and unfortunately for the country Mitch McConnell controlled the Senate at the time and no witnesses were allowed to be called.
then you don't accept the report from ROBERT MUELLER, that there was NO american who knowingly colluded with the russians.

perfect example of lying dems/liberals/trump haters, they wanted mueller to lead investigation, got their wish, the report cleared trump and his family and they still say there was collusion. you are all liars.

that is/was and continues to be THE BIG LIE.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

notes1 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:10 pm
seemoreroyals wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:29 am
notes1 wrote:

RUSSIAN COLLUSION was not the BIG LIE. Fortunately for trump and unfortunately for the country Mitch McConnell controlled the Senate at the time and no witnesses were allowed to be called.
then you don't accept the report from ROBERT MUELLER, that there was NO american who knowingly colluded with the russians.

perfect example of lying dems/liberals/trump haters, they wanted mueller to lead investigation, got their wish, the report cleared trump and his family and they still say there was collusion. you are all liars.

that is/was and continues to be THE BIG LIE.
If only I had your wisdom notes - - - I would own a nice collection of cheesy red and white hats, proudly wave a MAGA flag in my front yard, make sure my monthly payments to trump's "stop the steal" slush fund were made on time, and proudly support white nationalism, Qanon, and other radical far right wing groups that together want to take us to the brink of civil war if needed, to show loyalty to a narcissistic individual that could really care less about them. That's what I am missing out on by not being like you notes.

sam434343

Post by sam434343 »

Again(Especially= Notes!!!!!),Advantage playe, Music meyer, and Olds442jetaways I agree with you all not 100% but 97%(Oh sorry we are only so to play/agree 99.54%or better VP games lol) I see how these other web posters try attack you, belittle you,s, saying sexual remarks,ect.ect.ect.the list goes on and on!!! Webman allows it(GULITY) and try manipulate the truth, kinda like a child that dosent like hear what it is been told so they attack, and try make the other person look bad so they can feel good about them self and there actions!!! And not take responsibilities of there own action. We all are guilty of it of it to some degree, but some are way over top. No I am not a Psychiatrist, I did have class in psychology. And real life experiences. Almost loosing my life(many times) and still having medical problems, there is not much you can not look at with in yourself and others people, because you just never know when it will all be over!!!! Some people will never learn, I have be at the bed side of people who almost died, they are still alive and did not learn anything. Unfortunately some humans just wont get it!!(Sad and I feel sorry for them)

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

another 3700+ died from chinese virus, all under biden's tenure.