Jan 20, 2021: Out With the Old in With the New

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Re: Jan 20, 2021: Out With the Old in With the New

Post by advantage playe »

hint , grey matter is the part of the brain that can reason !

musicmeyer
Forum Rookie

Post by musicmeyer »

seemoreroyals wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:40 am
So, to all you trump lovers and boot lickers on here, I see your new strategy is to attack with misinformation, hate, and denial of reality. Nothing new. You are all sore losers. Your guy lost. Get over it.
The saying is true .....you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

1) I STRONGLY encourage you to re-watch all video from 1/20 - everything from motorcades, crowds, luncheon, EO signings, military, White House, etc.
2) Research our Constitution, especially regarding taxation, foreign countries, military
3) Research what happened in June 2019 regarding the US corporation
4) Research Defcon 2
5) Research CGI
6) Research Vatican City, The City of London, The District of Columbia - compare/contrast

I hope this begins to AWAKEN you......truly.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

2nd hint , baron means lacking of, or none !! do ya follow ,seemoreroyals and the rest of the dem. commys ??

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

advantage playe wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:50 am
2nd hint , baron means lacking of, or none !! do ya follow ,seemoreroyals and the rest of the dem. commys ??
That is awful weak AAP. When you have no facts on your side you resort to juvenile stuff. Deny, deflect, live in a world of conspiracy theories, with no awareness of what's really going on around you.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

notes1 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:42 pm
another 3700+ died from chinese virus, all under biden's tenure.

What happened to onenotes daily updates? Why doesn't he post when it's good news? Under 2,000 now

How sick and twisted a soul does one need to only post when more Americans die and be silent as they don't?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

1800+ more dead victims of chinese virus, all under joe's reign.

if that is good news to you, one sick liar.

don't fret, updated will continue i print all the facts.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Biden's approval rating at 63%
Nuff Said.

sam434343

Post by sam434343 »

Notes, musismeyer, advantage playe I agree with you all!!! When you state the facts to children, they over look there things(the list is much bigger than you all have written) there doing bad for are country(Democrats)(I hope the things they(Dems) do for the country work for the american people time will tell)people on this site do the following attack,lie,belittle,ect.ect.(Justify there behavior) no matter how much truth you produces for children they try to get away with there actions, they have adult bodies with child mental status!!! We all have it child mentality, but some people are way over the top!!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Well said Sam!

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

To all the disgruntled republicans, trump bootlickers, and other weirdos posting on here, you can decide for yourself which category you fall in, the majority of you are acting like immature children. Your guy lost. Get over it. It was a fair election. He had his chance to contest the election but lost in court over 60 times possibly close to 80 times depending on who you listen to. Votes were recounted many, many times both manually and mechanically with no evidence of voting fraud. Those are the facts. By trying to hold on to THE BIG LIE you are exposing yourselves as poor sports and sore losers, just like the orange oaf himself.