Jan 20, 2021: Out With the Old in With the New

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

Re: Jan 20, 2021: Out With the Old in With the New

Post by notes1 »

sam, i agree, they attack and accuse many of us the very same things they are/have been doing. PROJECTION!

remember michael avenatti, who appeared on liberal news shows over 250+ times. CNN and MSDNC, had him on nearly everyday. he was the hero of the left, was even running for POTUS as a DEM. perfect fit...gullible, stupid, liberals were his adoring fans/supporters.

he was nothing but a crook, fast talker, thief, shyster and accused trump, of all the things he was...projection! and, of course, the hate filled dems and liberals fell for it, hook/line and sinker.

now, those same dems/liberals/trump haters have fallen for biden, someone who has not accomplished a damn thing in nearly 5 decades on the public dole, and clearly in mental decline. the media will do their best to cover for him.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

notes1 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:42 pm
another 3700+ died from chinese virus, all under biden's tenure.
So the deaths have dropped from 4400 to 3700 in less than a week. I'd think a sane person would celebrate it.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

notes1 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:01 pm
sam, i agree, they attack and accuse many of us the very same things they are/have been doing. PROJECTION!

remember michael avenatti, who appeared on liberal news shows over 250+ times. CNN and MSDNC, had him on nearly everyday. he was the hero of the left, was even running for POTUS as a DEM. perfect fit...gullible, stupid, liberals were his adoring fans/supporters.

he was nothing but a crook, fast talker, thief, shyster and accused trump, of all the things he was...projection! and, of course, the hate filled dems and liberals fell for it, hook/line and sinker.

now, those same dems/liberals/trump haters have fallen for biden, someone who has not accomplished a damn thing in nearly 5 decades on the public dole, and clearly in mental decline. the media will do their best to cover for him.
biden did accomplish something , he used our tax money to strongarm the ukraine prosecuter to leave his son alone ! all on video plain as day !! also known as extortion a fed crime ! if we were caught doing that we would get 10 to 20 years in jail !! what happens to bidden ?? he be comes president !! not my president but president of what used to be called America !!

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

So, to all you trump lovers and boot lickers on here, I see your new strategy is to attack with misinformation, hate, and denial of reality. Nothing new. You are all sore losers. Your guy lost. Get over it.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

seemoreroyals wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:40 am
So, to all you trump lovers and boot lickers on here, I see your new strategy is to attack with misinformation, hate, and denial of reality. Nothing new. You are all sore losers. Your guy lost. Get over it.
Misinformation ??????? what biden did with the ukraine prosecutor is all on video !!! but u see only the falsehoods put out by your communist democratic pro abortion /pro murder group ! u cant see if u will not open your eyes !!!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

The US Government, as well as the European Council wanted that prosecutor replaced because he wasn't investigating corruption. Amazingly, AP has it exactly ass backward once again.
But in his case, I have to put some of the blame on seemoreroyals. After all, he did ask what was on APs mind. At least no, he should know better.
These people walk in a bizarro world where up is down and sideways is straight ahead. Where patriots attack police and congress and where the press is the enemy of the people.
There is no point in trying to show them they are wrong. They've seen the video. The real videos.
At this point, all you can do is pity them.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

so abortion is not murder ! sticking to the much more important issue !! oh billryan, by the way ,try to let up on the vulgarity !!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

There is no more precious gift than life. Only God can define when life begins. I think believers all know when that is.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

advantage playe wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:49 am
seemoreroyals wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:40 am
Misinformation ??????? what biden did with the ukraine prosecutor is all on video !!! but u see only the falsehoods put out by your communist democratic pro abortion /pro murder group ! u cant see if u will not open your eyes !!!
Is that all you got? At least I give you credit for admitting that you believe THE BIG LIE.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

seemoreroyals = barron of grey matter !!! work on that for a while !!!