BIDEN

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Re: BIDEN

Post by Eduardo »

As a Star Trek fan, when Trump started the Space Force and announced Operation Warp Speed, I had much higher expectations.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Star Trek fan x 2. Plus Star Wars

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

advantage playe wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:27 pm
felix wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:29 pm
Notes:
The election is long over. Biden won by the second largest margin of the past 6 presidential elections. Now he's your president. Already the number of COVID-19 cases are decreasing, even as the daily number of vaccinations has increased. You can worry yourself to death about what China did or didn't do and if China should or should not be punished, but the president's first priority is to end the pandemic crisis in the United States --- a priority that is finally attainable, thanks to a new administration. It's been four extremely rough years for our country, but that nightmare is now behind us. Normalcy will return before long, and President Biden will Make America Great Again.
Thanks to a new administration ???? Trumps warp speed gave us the vaccine !!! Your short term memory is shorting out !! president babble can use a man like you !!!
before biden is out of office, the dems/liberals/trump haters will have already attempted to re-write history, so that biden discovered the vaccine, while hiding in his basement.

rockinrobin

Post by rockinrobin »

felix wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:29 pm
Notes:
The election is long over. Biden won by the second largest margin of the past 6 presidential elections. Now he's your president. Already the number of COVID-19 cases are decreasing, even as the daily number of vaccinations has increased. You can worry yourself to death about what China did or didn't do and if China should or should not be punished, but the president's first priority is to end the pandemic crisis in the United States --- a priority that is finally attainable, thanks to a new administration. It's been four extremely rough years for our country, but that nightmare is now behind us. Normalcy will return before long, and President Biden will Make America Great Again.
:up: :up:

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

RR, for all your griping about FL, the vaccine distribution rate is 81% of supply, same as NY and better than CA.

wife and i are 67 and 66, got our shots and they scheduled our 2nd shots already, for exactly 3 weeks after first dose. and, they contacted us via phone, we did nothing but sign up.

you can thank the TRUMP administration for developing a vaccine in RECORD TIME. and, thanks the FL governor (R) for not caving to liberal policies, NOT based on science.

total deaths, CA and NY still the nation, both state run by DEM governors, both may be recalled and one may end up in prison.

both states have higher number of cases than FL, in the last 7 days.

and, florida is not begging biden for money, when dems shut down their economies. FL will end up BETTER economically than before the virus. people, money and businesses are moving here in droves. almost the same rate as they are moving OUT of NY.

plenty of space for you in NY. you would fit right in.

rockinrobin

Post by rockinrobin »

Notes, apparently you feel the need to make a comment to me when I have not commented to you on this entire thread.

You have no idea who I am or where I "would fit right in". I could make suggestions for you as well, but it's really not my business where you reside.

Glad you both received your vaccines. Neither my husband nor I have been able to get appointments and have not been called. I'm sure that makes you happy, though.

Jean76
Forum Rookie

Post by Jean76 »

rockinrobin wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:03 pm
Notes, apparently you feel the need to make a comment to me when I have not commented to you on this entire thread.

You have no idea who I am or where I "would fit right in". I could make suggestions for you as well, but it's really not my business where you reside.

Glad you both received your vaccines. Neither my husband nor I have been able to get appointments and have not been called. I'm sure that makes you happy, though.
great post and response rockinrobbin

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

RR, actually, i find it disturbing that you and/or your husband , have not gotten any notification, if both of you qualify under the standards set by the state. we just received a SECOND notice, offering us the vaccine in pinellas county, after already getting the vaccine in hillsborough county last week.

-are both you and husband residents of FL?
-are you both 65 or older?
-have you both registered at 'CDR health pro'
-have you registered at your local county website

that is what my wife did. we have ZERO contacts with anyone of importance.

i take no joy in anyone being harmed by this pandemic, that came from china. maybe you and like minded friends may want to consider that some political groups have done their best to hamper the previous administration, while scaring the heck out of people. those same political groups NOW are questioning china, but not before the election. those very same groups suggested they would not take a trump developed vaccine before the election, NOW are demanding more of it.

as far as florida, the science suggests that it's results stack up favorably against other states with large populations, notably NY and CA. and, those states have had severe economic damage done to them via lock downs.

i wish the best of luck to everyone to get the vaccine, when they are due to get it.

felix

Post by felix »

Notes, in case you didn't understand my earlier post: COVID-19 cases are decreasing, vaccinations are increasing, and Joe Biden is president. Before long we will be finished with this crisis that Trump wasted months and months denying --- and wasted even more valuable potential preventative time ridiculing people who wear masks. The COVID-19 problem is finally being solved ---- bigly.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

joe biden has the VACCINE, developed under the TRUMP administration, in record time.

other than the trump vaccine, all biden has, is the media obviously backing him.

if DEM policies made a difference, what the heck happened in NEW YOUR and CA, the two most populated DEM states, with the nation's HIGHEST number of DEATHS. and, residents, the wealthy and businesses are leaving in droves.