BIDEN

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: BIDEN

Post by billryan »

It appears that the nominee for Budget Director is in trouble because of her tweets. There is no place in our Government for bullies and keyboard kommandos.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

billryan wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:59 am
notes1 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:37 am
trump was attempting to hold china accountable, longgggg before joe has apparently come to the same conclusion. biden NEVER talked tough about china, heck, his son was/still is making money from them.
The entire trump family was making money from China, and still is.
How does one even attempt to have an intelligent conversation with someone who thinks China sent over a virus?
EVERYONE here believes it came from China??????

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

That you think this somehow makes your case is simply pathetic.

I don't know of anyone here who would dispute the virus most likely originated in China. The divide appears to be that a few people, with absolutely no evidence, seem to think the Chinese government created it, and intentionally distributed it, all for the purpose of electing Joe Biden. Rather than attempt to prove their case, they challenge others to prove them wrong. It would be funny, if it weren't so sad.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

billryan wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:59 am
notes1 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:37 am

How does one even attempt to have an intelligent conversation with someone who thinks China sent over a virus?
an idiot proves himself over and over. if he can't win a debate, simply lie and hope he can get away with it.

wannabee, how could china create the virus to specifically help biden, when there was no guarantee he would be nominee. i stated that the virus would defeat whoever was potus.

even when your own words are there for all to see, you chose to dig yourself an even deeper hole. the hole were all liars go.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

You said they did it to defeat trump. defeating trump got Biden elected.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

i said...'whoever was potus, was not going to be re-elected'.

but, you keep lying and digging a deeper hole. we are used to you doing it over and over and over...

QAnon Shaman
Forum Newbie

Post by QAnon Shaman »

Der Fuhrer Trump will never be defeated! He will be *Burger* King of the world...!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Finally, the voice of reason.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

Webman wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:39 pm
Finally, the voice of reason.
would you prefer pictures of PEACEFUL PROTESTERS;
- ripping down statues, without a vote of the citizens?
-how about peaceful protesters going into a restaurant (where you were eating) and terrorizing you and your family?
-what about peaceful protesters taking over parts of a city, declaring it an 'autonomous zone', forbidding any law enforcement? and DEM politicians allowing it to happen.
-what about peaceful protesters destroying public and private property, estimated at more than $2,000,000,000.
-how about looting, rioting, terrorizing innocent residents?

and, all this and more happening not once, but for an entire year. my guess, you are ok with that.

if not, show us when you opined against that behavior.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I'm guessing they got to Web-man, as well. Damn you, Chyna!!!!!! Why? Why?