BIDEN

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

Re: BIDEN

Post by notes1 »

billryan wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:27 pm
I'm guessing they got to Web-man, as well. Damn you, Chyna!!!!!! Why? Why?
just what you needed, a distraction to cover for your lies.

as far a webman, no surprise.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

notes1 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:17 pm

would you prefer pictures of PEACEFUL PROTESTERS;
- ripping down statues, without a vote of the citizens?
-how about peaceful protesters going into a restaurant (where you were eating) and terrorizing you and your family?
-what about peaceful protesters taking over parts of a city, declaring it an 'autonomous zone', forbidding any law enforcement? and DEM politicians allowing it to happen.
-what about peaceful protesters destroying public and private property, estimated at more than $2,000,000,000.
-how about looting, rioting, terrorizing innocent residents?

and, all this and more happening not once, but for an entire year. my guess, you are ok with that.
Sure. Post those pictures. Why would I care?

I personally found the rioting last Summer to be a terrible thing for communities, business owners and our national reputation. I would think that to be the case with most Americans. We should all be aware of it so it can be better addressed in the future.

So by all means, post pictures (though I think we've all seen hundreds of them on the news previously).

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

billryan wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:22 am
The American people fired your guy. Evidently, they were pretty unhappy with his piss poor job performance. 500,0000 Dead Americans, almost all of whom got infected on his watch.
Tell us more about his record.
Not long after the end of World War II the British people "fired" Winston Churchill. If it weren't for him the British Monarchy would have signed conditions of surrender to Hitler and Germany, this could have totally changed the outcome of the war.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

Webman wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:41 pm
notes1 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:17 pm

would you prefer pictures of PEACEFUL PROTESTERS;
- ripping down statues, without a vote of the citizens?
-how about peaceful protesters going into a restaurant (where you were eating) and terrorizing you and your family?
-what about peaceful protesters taking over parts of a city, declaring it an 'autonomous zone', forbidding any law enforcement? and DEM politicians allowing it to happen.
-what about peaceful protesters destroying public and private property, estimated at more than $2,000,000,000.
-how about looting, rioting, terrorizing innocent residents?

and, all this and more happening not once, but for an entire year. my guess, you are ok with that.
Sure. Post those pictures. Why would I care?

I personally found the rioting last Summer to be a terrible thing for communities, business owners and our national reputation. I would think that to be the case with most Americans. We should all be aware of it so it can be better addressed in the future.

So by all means, post pictures (though I think we've all seen hundreds of them on the news previously).
you found the rioting to be terrible, but DID NOT bother to mention it in any posts.

that seems to be a general rule among your team. you dislike what some of your team mates do, but fail to say anything, until the other team does something wrong, and then there is no holding back.

hypocrites!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

In the 1780s, the King of France decided to help foreign commoners overthrow their rightful King.
Within a decade, his own commoners overthrew and executed the French Royal family.
History is written by the fickle finger of fate.......

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

billryan wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:45 pm
In the 1780s, the King of France decided to help foreign commoners overthrow their rightful King.
Within a decade, his own commoners overthrew and executed the French Royal family.
History is written by the fickle finger of fate.......
The Boston Tea Party of 1773, The Intolerable Acts in 1774, The Revolutionary War 1775.....

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

notes1 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:33 pm
you found the rioting to be terrible, but DID NOT bother to mention it in any posts.
That's correct. I tend to stay out of these subjects.

I know you think you have me pegged politically because I have rubbed you the wrong way, but the truth is I don't actually care what anyone on this site thinks politically. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. My only care in these political discussions is that people try to treat other members with respect.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

'treat others with respect', is that why you corrected me for (accurately) labeling someone a liar, but that same person is allowed, without warning, to call me a moron?

'you tend to stay out of certain topics', but you chose to take a side in this discussion. interesting way to prove you are unbiased/independent.

i don't care what your politics are or that of any moderator or any member of the media. but, to pretend you or the media is unbiased and fair, and then take a position, well, you are just kidding yourself and nobody else.

and, you know i am right.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Honestly, I have no idea what you are even talking about. What position was I taking exactly? I thought the Shaman post was funny so I made a sarcastic remark that this obviously unstable character was "the voice of reason." If you mean I am taking sides against this loony toon character who stormed the capital in that amazing outfit... fine. Yes, I'm taking sides against him. Not because he is a Trump supporter but because the dude is off his rocker.

To your other point... Yes, billryan implied you are "a moron." You implied he is "an idiot."

You're right, I've warned about both of these things in the past. I should probably warn and suspend you both. But it's late, I'm tired... and maybe there is hope that we will all wake up tomorrow on the right side of the bed and treat each other with respect. So let's give it one more go.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

i'll save you some time, i need to take some time off from this site.

i used to think you were fair, went so far as to state that on a post, not so much anymore.