BIDEN

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

BIDEN

Post by notes1 »

BIDEN, pre-election;

-we have a ' seven point plan to beat covid 19'
-'decisive pubic health and economic steps necessary to get the virus under control'
-he was going to 'shut down' the virus once in office
-'i am going to shut down the virus'

BIDEN, after the election;

-'nothing we can do', about the trajectory of deaths from the virus
-death toll 'expected to reach well over 600,000'

joe never lies or exaggerates, sure!

felix

Post by felix »

Yep. And Biden's worst pre-election promise that he flat out lied about was, "We'll build a wall and Mexico will pay for it." No wall, no Mexican money. :(

Oh wait, was that Biden or...….Lefty Smithers? I get them all confused.

While I'm on a roll, here's Donald Trump's planned tombstone: "Here lies Donald Trump."

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

A day without a onenote rant is like a day without sunshine.
Please don't change.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

i just report on the facts, i am confident there will be many more from uncle joe, that you and the media will just disregard.

but, i won't.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I am not saying it is a good thing by any means, but I don’t think we will be fact checking Biden all that long. If it is President Harris, fact checking will be a full time job. Unfortunately, the pay will be negative.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

Several of you on here are consumed and obsessed with the belief that Biden will not last long in office. I am curious why? He is 78 years old but there is no comparison in his physical and/or mental fitness when you compare him to the outgoing president. Biden has a rigorous exercise regimen. Jogs, rides bicycles, and when you look at him he appears lean and fit. When you compare him to trump, who is blatantly overweight, horrible posture, subsists on a diet of junk food, and does not exercise, there is no comparison regarding health issues.

I think many of you are underestimating him. Biden's approval rating is currently at 63%. When you compare that to trump, who never went above 50% during the entire four years he served as president, there is a lot to like about Joe Biden. I like the fact that he is actually trying to do something about the coronavirus. I like the fact that under his leadership we actually have boring news conferences again where reporters can ask questions without being attacked. I like the fact that Biden is making everything about an effort to help all of us, not just the 80,000,000 plus that voted for him. Biden is a breath of fresh air as compared to the narcissist that we had to endure for the past four years. He has a tough road ahead of him. He has been honest with us about that. I think we should all be offering our support instead of trashing him because his leadership represents the best hope we have to bringing the temperature down in the ongoing divisiveness that has been incited and made worse during the tumultuous four years trump was in office.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I personally think onenotes rants help Biden. I wouldn't be at all surprised if his and APs illiterate, but charming, responses helped to sway a few undecided readers.
trump costs the republicans the White House, lost five states that had voted R in the last election, effectively elected six Democratic senators and brought the world the Q conspiracy.
If I were George Soros, I'd pay guys like onenote to post on every forum.
Rant on, brother, the world can always use some mirth.

felix

Post by felix »

billryan wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:18 am
I personally think onenotes rants help Biden. I wouldn't be at all surprised if his and APs illiterate, but charming, responses helped to sway a few undecided readers.
trump costs the republicans the White House, lost five states that had voted R in the last election, effectively elected six Democratic senators and brought the world the Q conspiracy.
If I were George Soros, I'd pay guys like onenote to post on every forum.
Rant on, brother, the world can always use some mirth.
I think you will find that mainstream Republicans in Washington have many gripes with Trump, but the most significant is the loss of the Senate. Specifically, the loss of not one but two Republican seats in Georgia, which they blame solely on Trump. If you go back and review the news, you will discover that Mitch McConnell's discontent with Trump ramped up considerably once the Georgia Senate upsets occurred.

I don't know how many of you on this board follow politics closely, but the Georgia results (Democratic sweep of the Presidential and Senate races in a Deep South Republican state) is perhaps the most important demographical change indicator of the entire 2020 election season, other than Biden's national victory by 7,000,000 votes.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I'd toss Arizona in, as well.
Let us not forget trumps hand in electing a Democrat in Alabama. He did the impossible.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

As to Biden not remaining in office, it is just a feeling I have. I even cut him some slack when speaking as he has a known speech impediment. As to trump the sole reason I turned against him a bit near the end was his denial of the science behind the virus and continued with it till the end. Other than that being a conservative, I liked the rest of what he did. Doesn’t matter now we have to go with what we’ve got and see what happens