BIDEN

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: BIDEN

Post by billryan »

The American people fired your guy. Evidently, they were pretty unhappy with his piss poor job performance. 500,0000 Dead Americans, almost all of whom got infected on his watch.
Tell us more about his record.

felix

Post by felix »

Yes, billryan, most reputable polls show that it was Trump's COVID performance more than any other single factor that caused his defeat.

Had he handled the pandemic properly he would have been re-elected, and possibly by quite a nice margin.

It is ironic that his historic legacy will focus almost entirely around two points: A. his inept management of the COVID crisis; and B. the January 6 incident at the Capitol.

Should he finish destroying the Republican Party with the formation of a third party or with a 2024 run for president, that would become the third major factor for which he will be remembered.

All in all, not exactly a Profiles In Courage presidency.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Donald John Trump is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

notes1 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:08 pm
what is your PROOF that the chinese virus, did not come from china? what PROOF that china did not know the virus was being sent, via folks traveling from there to multiple countries? what PROOF that the virus was NOT developed in a lab, near wuhan? is it just a coincidence that china was buying PPE from around the world, before we all knew what was happening?
still waiting

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

And the answer is....
How to keep a moron is suspense...

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

the only suspense would be how you would try again to wiggle your way out of another debate, for which you have no answer.

the only response you seem capable of is name calling. is that the way your team ends the hatred and divisiveness and creates unity? that's right, it was just a campaign slogan, never meant anything. those who accuse others of doing something, are often the ones most likely to have engaged in the practice, to begin with. projection!

wonder what webman's response will be to MORON?

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

What PROOF do you have that it wasn't developed in your own toilet and sent to Wuhan via FedEx? I'll wait.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

Eduardo wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:06 am
What PROOF do you have that it wasn't developed in your own toilet and sent to Wuhan via FedEx? I'll wait.
i could respond with something equally or more nasty, but i won't lower myself to your level.

proud of yourself?

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

If you have come to the realization that asking people to prove the non-existence of something is a bad idea, then yes.

The burden of proof is on the accuser. If you think it was developed in a lab in Wuhan, you should be able to back that up with evidence. Asking people to prove it was NOT developed there is pointless.

Side note: Everyone here already believes it came from China. I'm not sure why you would think otherwise.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

It appears that the nominee for Budget Director is in trouble because of her tweets. There is no place in our Government for bullies and keyboard kommandos.