Trumps election lies have cost US taxpayers a half a billion dollars.

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: Trumps election lies have cost US taxpayers a half a billion dollars.

Post by billryan »

Prosecutors in Georgia have opened a criminal investigation into Trumps phone call demanding that votes be "found".
The State itself is also investigating it.

Jean76
Forum Rookie

Post by Jean76 »

notes1 wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:42 pm
he was spending much of his time defending himself against fraudulent claims, such as RUSSIAN collusion. this absolutely false allegation, as proved by DEM choice, bob mueller, is still touted by dems/liberals today. then, he had to spend important time, at the very beginning of chinese virus, on defending himself against a ukrainian phone call. a sham impeachment proceeding.

ad to this investigations that went on non stop for all 4 years, without finding anything significant. i do not know of any specific findings of voter fraud, although i am confident some did occur. the fraud i would point to was the media putting their personal opinions on the scale, favoring anybody with a D over anyone with an R.

of this i am certain and so is everyone else. so, when the 'pink slips' start coming out for media folks at liberal outlets, i will be cheering all the unemployed. you deserve what you are getting.
"i do not know of any specific findings of voter fraud, although i am confident some did occur" Basically what you are saying right here is that you very much WANT to believe fraud happened, nothing more. And that's your right, you can believe whatever you WANT, welcome to America.

Your arguments about Trump being "too busy" are completely shot down by all the undeniable photographs, videos and coverage of every Trump outing and trip to the many golf courses he golfed at the expense of your tax dollars and mine, by far the most golf outings of any president ever.

FlushorBust
Forum Rookie

Post by FlushorBust »

Jean76 wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:46 pm
Did anybody ask the following question --I am seriously asking-- When Trump beat Hillary, he was saying before that election that he might not accept the result because he was certain there would be fraud and cheating, basically setting up his usual blame everyone else for his failure except himself. But when he wound up winning the 2016 election, much to his surprise, he dropped the whole fraud rigged issue and instead bragged. Now during his four years from 2016 to 2020, and especially during the last 10-12 months leading up to the 2020 election, as President of the USA and the most powerful person on earth, why why why didn't Trump do everything possible to root out any fraud and rigged-stuff, investigate whatever he needed, and thus ensure the security and integrity of the 2020 election that he wound up losing despite receiving a record amount of support? And why isn't any of Trump's massive vote count fraudulent if fraud was as rampant as Trump still claims?
Perhaps you are not aware of the executive order signed in 2018 regarding that exact thing, election fraud... You see it's called predictive programming the Democrats went out for months before the election and put the narrative out there that they were not going to accept the results and Trump would not accept the results because they knew they were going to cheat, they knew they had to cheat, the mathematical impossibilities in the ballot counting are undeniable, it couldn't happen in the natural world a trillion times over.
they figured out how to play it this time they waited till all the Republican precincts had reported so they knew exactly how aggressive to run the algorithm on the voting machines to overcome Trump's Landslide victory. You know for the popular as Biden is supposedly 10 million more votes than Obama it's weird how he can't draw flies to crap nobody likes him he's a criminal get over it

FlushorBust
Forum Rookie

Post by FlushorBust »

Kind of ties in with the whole covid-19 hoax why were Democrats out in March calling for mail-in ballots it's almost as if they knew the PLANDEMIC was going to continue long after the election... It was part of their whole plan... Why did the swing States change their voting laws right before the election without the state legislatures being in session?? Pretty fishy

FlushorBust
Forum Rookie

Post by FlushorBust »

Jean76 wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:04 pm
notes1 wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:42 pm
he was spending much of his time defending himself against fraudulent claims, such as RUSSIAN collusion. this absolutely false allegation, as proved by DEM choice, bob mueller, is still touted by dems/liberals today. then, he had to spend important time, at the very beginning of chinese virus, on defending himself against a ukrainian phone call. a sham impeachment proceeding.

ad to this investigations that went on non stop for all 4 years, without finding anything significant. i do not know of any specific findings of voter fraud, although i am confident some did occur. the fraud i would point to was the media putting their personal opinions on the scale, favoring anybody with a D over anyone with an R.

of this i am certain and so is everyone else. so, when the 'pink slips' start coming out for media folks at liberal outlets, i will be cheering all the unemployed. you deserve what you are getting.
"i do not know of any specific findings of voter fraud, although i am confident some did occur" Basically what you are saying right here is that you very much WANT to believe fraud happened, nothing more. And that's your right, you can believe whatever you WANT, welcome to America.

Your arguments about Trump being "too busy" are completely shot down by all the undeniable photographs, videos and coverage of every Trump outing and trip to the many golf courses he golfed at the expense of your tax dollars and mine, by far the most golf outings of any president ever.
Let's see the most golf outings ever...at HIS OWN RESORTS HAHA!!! Geeee Trump was so horrible...i mean the guy wouldn't even take the presidential salary of $400K/yr. What an ******* right?

Meanwhile dipshit Biden signed over 30 executive orders in the first two weeks of his occupation of the white house which one seems like dictator

This is why you'll never see a legit debate from a leftist, because they actually agree with most of Trump's policies when it comes down to it but the MSM has them all nitpicking little **** that is irrelevant and purposefully distracting so we remain divided like fools...
The government has far overstepped it's reach too many times...they are the real common enemy of the people, realize that and this country may still have a chance

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Oh goodie, a q-anon follower. Tell us more.
Let me guess, you are a sovereign citizen, not some slave to the corporation commonly known as The United States.
Tell us more.

FlushorBust
Forum Rookie

Post by FlushorBust »

Qanon was a psy-op right from the start

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

FlushorBust wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:53 am
Why did the swing States change their voting laws right before the election without the state legislatures being in session?? Pretty fishy
Which swing states did this?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

concerned about money?

-how about the at least $2,000,000,000 cost to the country by PEACEFUL PROTESTERS. this group was supported by the left and many dem pols participated in the destruction.

-how about the untold amount spent by dems to go after trump with false allegations and made up fake news, starting with the CLINTON PAID FOR russian collusion fabrication. have dems done anything for 4 years, other than investigate and create false stories? what did they accomplish,just like joe...nothing.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Howabout? Whatabout ?
What did the Democrats accomplish? Other than defeating trump and saving democracy?