Trumps election lies have cost US taxpayers a half a billion dollars.

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Trumps election lies have cost US taxpayers a half a billion dollars.

Post by billryan »

The Washington Post examined the various cost associated with donnys temper tantrum and added up well over a half a billion dollars in extra security and legal fees that will be paid by the US taxpayers.
Just the cost of deploying 25,000 National Guardsmen to Washington is at $480 million and rising daily.
OT for DC police on and after the trump insurrection was about nine million dollars.
Repairs to the Capitol, and new fencing is estimated at well over a million dollars, with several national treasures destroyed.
California is seeking to be reimbursed 20 million for the cost of deploying its National Guard, as are many other states.
Georgia is asking to be reimbursed over a half million for protection for its election officials.
These costs do not include the upcoming expenses of trying hundreds of trump supporters for their part in the insurrection, nor the costs to the various states from defending themselves from needless lawsuits.

In Arizona, the Republican-controlled Senate is threatening to arrest the Republican-controlled Election Board for it's refusal to violate state law. The Senate has issued a order for the Board to send over ballot images of all ballots in and around the Phoenix area, despite the fact that state law dictates that once certified, these images are to be kept sealed except for Federal requests. The GOP is asserting that the Senate can over rule state laws, and threatens to start mass arrest of any and all election workers as early as tomorrow.

Meanwhile, the yokels are grasping on to mike Lie-dells error-filled video s some sort of proof.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

washington post = pravda !! nuff said !!!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

advantage playe wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:50 am
washington post = pravda !! nuff said !!!

Simple solutions for simple minds.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

funny, had not heard a single complaint from you about the estimated $2,000,0000,000, in damages done by left leaning 'peaceful' protesters, who were supported by DEM pols, and some of those liberal pols even participated in the costly protests. and,that does not include the hundreds of millions to pay police for protecting those same 'peaceful' folks, who were causing all the damage. taxpayer paid for.

how about the minneapolis city council members, who voted in favor of reduced/defund the police, but then hired private security to protect their own sorry a$$es. and, the taxpayers paid for it. just like a typical dem...hypocrites.

don't even try and compare expenses of your team's idiots with any other protests, not even close.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

lies, mo lies, and more lies.

Please show me where The NY Yankees caused two billion dollars worth of property damage.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

here is how dems and media jointly lie, read slowly....

norah o'donnell-CBS news, back in mid 2020 on air reporting, 'the protest last spring were MOSTLY PEACEFUL, but damage from LOOTING and ARSON will COST $1 to $2,000,0000,000 in claims.'

how obviously biased can one be, in the same sentence...MOSTLY PEACEFUL and CLAIMS totaling $1-2 billion.

and, we should believe estimates from wapo and wannabee? sure!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Just keep listening to those voices in your head. Soon, all will be well.
March 5th is just around the corner.

sam434343

Post by sam434343 »

Notes and advantage playe agree with you guys? Again!! LOL!! See the Democrats(Some republicans hate Trump to for Political reasons) and some of the people on this site????? Dont believe in due process( Of legal& constitutional ways of deal with law) if Trump is found guilty(well me be upset/because how democrats have gone about it, but we will have to accept it! UGH!!!! But if found not guilty then all you Political Democrats(and people on this site) have to accept that.Yay!!!!!!LOL!!!!( You will not because of your hate in your hearts!!!) I have talk with some of the guards men that were there, and there opinion of new administration, how they were treated, not good!!!! They feel/say Democrats are using them as pawns, like in a chess game, to make all Trump supports look like bad people, Sad and disgusting. Democrats try to hide there lies(and use the National guard men to protect them, they should pay for them(like look over here while they switch the ball from one hand to another)also switch and bait game by Democrats! Trump never got away with that) There is talk of some of the Democrats in congress being charged with insurrection,and other charges, they have them on live film of these charges, including VP Harris and President Biden. What good for the goose is good for the ganders!! lol! Oh!! switch and bait only can charge you(trump) not Democrats we are elite people,LOL!!!! NOT!!! No matter how much truth is written some of you will not accept it about Trump. Well I cant change your minds, but base it on(real) truth not on lies, and if I see Trump do something really bad maybe I come over to your side, not now tho! IF i made mistakes spelling ect.ect brain cramps.

Jean76
Forum Rookie

Post by Jean76 »

Did anybody ask the following question --I am seriously asking-- When Trump beat Hillary, he was saying before that election that he might not accept the result because he was certain there would be fraud and cheating, basically setting up his usual blame everyone else for his failure except himself. But when he wound up winning the 2016 election, much to his surprise, he dropped the whole fraud rigged issue and instead bragged. Now during his four years from 2016 to 2020, and especially during the last 10-12 months leading up to the 2020 election, as President of the USA and the most powerful person on earth, why why why didn't Trump do everything possible to root out any fraud and rigged-stuff, investigate whatever he needed, and thus ensure the security and integrity of the 2020 election that he wound up losing despite receiving a record amount of support? And why isn't any of Trump's massive vote count fraudulent if fraud was as rampant as Trump still claims?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

he was spending much of his time defending himself against fraudulent claims, such as RUSSIAN collusion. this absolutely false allegation, as proved by DEM choice, bob mueller, is still touted by dems/liberals today. then, he had to spend important time, at the very beginning of chinese virus, on defending himself against a ukrainian phone call. a sham impeachment proceeding.

ad to this investigations that went on non stop for all 4 years, without finding anything significant. i do not know of any specific findings of voter fraud, although i am confident some did occur. the fraud i would point to was the media putting their personal opinions on the scale, favoring anybody with a D over anyone with an R.

of this i am certain and so is everyone else. so, when the 'pink slips' start coming out for media folks at liberal outlets, i will be cheering all the unemployed. you deserve what you are getting.