Got the Covid

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: Got the Covid

Post by billryan »

I'm in the process of moving to a ranch house that is in the Bisbee zip code but not within the city limits.
It's getting down to the wire as I need to have my building broom clean by Monday, although since it is a holiday I think I get an extra day.

felix

Post by felix »

Carcounter, I had it 3 months ago, bad case, in the hospital for 4 days. Even today, 3 months later, I am badly winded walking slowly up the stairs ---- and I previously ran up multiple flights of stairs every day.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Get and stay well all of you guys. My dad who is a 96 year young WW2 vet got it in his assisted living facility 3 weeks ago. He was fine the first 2 weeks, but is currently in the hospital holding his own. He already had his first vaccine shot, but only a few days before he tested positive. I had my second shot today.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Wish him well from all the forumites.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

I'm getting invites for the vaccine now, but I'm out of quarantine and still having symptoms. Can't get a straight answer from anyone. Should I get it or wait till symptoms are done?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

CC sorry, i have no answer, not qualified. but, if this helps, something i learned from my a wife, an RN.

she would say to listen to the medical folks who are dealing with LARGE numbers of covid infected patients, not some single doc or clinic that has seen few of this type of illness. skip the anecdotal stories. not sure, but thought you were located somewhere near NYC. maybe some large NYC university medical facility.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Thanks everyone.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Just tested negative today. Was surprised.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Olds, best wishes to your dad. Hope for a full recovery. CC, I have heard others who were Covid positive test negative after awhile. That is their ticket to going back to work, etc.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Nurse from NJ Dept of Health said wait 90 days before getting vaccine if you have had Covid.