Hundred Vehicle Pile Up

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
FAA
Video Poker Master

Hundred Vehicle Pile Up

Post by FAA »

Did anyone see Fort Worth's 100 vehicle pile up? It seems that a FedEx truck started it. Very dramatic video. Parents waiting for hours until a twenty year old son emerged.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I saw still photos of the aftermath. I didn't know who caused it, but that FED EX logo was pretty prominent.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Another bad one today in OKC. Hazardous to leave your front door, financially in terms of VP or physically.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Why do so many people think they have to be driving in storms like this? My friend runs a large internet fulfillment center in Arlington Texas. He decided Sunday morning to suspend operations through Tuesday as a storm was raging in the area and he didn't want to endanger his employees. When he notified his workers and hoped they would be safe, several responded to tell him they were free to do what they wanted and he couldn't make them stay home.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Pretty sassy. No good deed goes unpunished. Experience is the best teacher.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I used to get a charge of yuppies in their expensive SUVs speeding past me in ice and snow storms in my little Saturn on the way to work before I retired. Inevitably down the road a piece, I would see them spun out into a snowbank or even crashed. Of course if it looked like someone might be hurt i would stop. For some reason, people who drive these things think they have a sende of power and control over other drivers. Obviously, I am generalizing here, but I have seen nore of them than I can count off the road.