what a week for dems/liberals/trump haters/media

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

what a week for dems/liberals/trump haters/media

Post by notes1 »

no particular order;

-the big, but expected news. NO IMPEACHMENT CONVICTION...AGAIN. these folks are so terrified of ever running against trump again, their never ending campaign to discredit him, looks like exactly what is was always about....politics.

-the DEM gov of CA is on the verge of being run out of office, as the group gathering signatures for recall, have met the required goal.

-not to be outdone, the award winning, and possibly a future resident of some prison, the DEM gov CUOMO, is facing a barrage of charges. these claims against him are coming from his own party members, including the NY AG and a top aide of the slimeball/killer himself.

-just watch the video of Biden and wife roaming the WH grounds and all the valentines signs of UNITY, PEACE, HEALING, COMPASSION...realize where it is coming from and makes one want to throw up. what a crock of sh!t. b/t/w, notice genius joe hand a 'used' coffee cup to some reporter, against every chinese virus rule.

-LINCOLN project implosion- these folks are really great...an accused sexual predator, lying about accused sexual predator, toxic/sexist/homophobic workplace, lining their own pockets with millions of donated dollars. included in group, trump hater george conway, who is now facing federal investigation.

-Biden's deputy press sec'y already admitting and apologizing for behavior i can't repeat and biden, after promising to fire anyone doing this, gave him one week suspension.

-DEM lead media. much of this crap was known to the media for a long time, but they refused to investigate it, cover it, report on it, because it would damage their comrades...DEMOCRATS. no one can be expected to believe this folks again. there should be many firings..hope it happens...can't wait to see them go.

-pelosi lecturing COUMO, who wanted even more federal (our) money, included in stimulus package. as predicted, NYS will apparantly get at least $15,000,000,000,to make up NY budget shortfall. and, how much did trump spend on NYS, a year ago, to assist the inept cuomo-deblasio team running the state. now, i am paying for their poor management.

this is only the beginning, guaranteed more to come.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

And imagine what else has been covered up that hasn’t come out yet. Talk about a recall for Cuomo.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

i could have easily gone on.

one subject, that biden has taken a position on, that is a direct assault on girls/women, is his executive order ' preventing and combating discrimination on the basis of GENDER IDENTITY OR SEXUAL ORIENTATION'. read that carefully. all a male need to do is IDENTIFY as a female.

males are born stronger than females. it is a scientific fact, not a form of sexism or discrimination.

allowing someone born a male to compete as a female in many athletic events is unfair. the number of girls who participate in sports continues to grow. many will lose college scholarships opportunities. female pro golfers, basketball, etc, will all potentially be competing against 'males calling themselves females'. this will cost those naturally born females money and careers.

i want to see how Biden and his 'liberated/woke' administration deal with females, when this is brought up. can you imagine genius joe dealing with a mom, who daughter lost her free ride to some guy dressing as a female. i would pay to watch that interaction.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

update...the deputy press sec'y TJ Ducklo, has resigned. no doubt the pressure was brought on, because Biden backed down (lied) on a fundamental promise he made.

republicans/conservatives can use cancel culture also. we are just getting started.

dems/liberals, be afraid,very afraid.

FlushorBust
Forum Rookie

Post by FlushorBust »

Precisely!!
For someone that is as dictatorial and unpopular as the MSM would have you believe, they sure are worried about Trump holding public office again...

Bobbi

Post by Bobbi »

I don't think they are worried about him running again. It is more like they are afraid of what he knows and he is not afraid to let everyone know.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

notes1 wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:15 pm
update...the deputy press sec'y TJ Ducklo, has resigned. no doubt the pressure was brought on, because Biden backed down (lied) on a fundamental promise he made.

republicans/conservatives can use cancel culture also. we are just getting started.

You are a funny man. I doubt you realize how comedic you are, but whenever I need a touch of comedy relief, there you are.
I'm not sure which is funnier. That you seem to think you have some power or that democrats should be afraid of you and your ilk.
As Mike Brady, once said- wherever you go, there you are, and you most certainly are the proof.
Biden said he would get rid of people in his administration that acted like trumpits, and when he does so, you accuse him of lying about it. I'm guessing your head is so far up your posterior that truth is pretty hard to recognize.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

billryan wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:42 am
notes1 wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:15 pm

You are a funny man. I doubt you realize how comedic you are, but whenever I need a touch of comedy relief, there you are.
I'm not sure which is funnier. That you seem to think you have some power or that democrats should be afraid of you and your ilk.
As Mike Brady, once said- wherever you go, there you are, and you most certainly are the proof.
Biden said he would get rid of people in his administration that acted like trumpits, and when he does so, you accuse him of lying about it. I'm guessing your head is so far up your posterior that truth is pretty hard to recognize. babble did not get rid of him ! he resigned ! more FAKE DOCTORED NEWS !!

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

As to the above post, I only wrote "babble did not get rid of him ! he resigned ! more FAKE DOCTORED NEWS !!

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

in another story that the dems and media don't want you to know, MINNEAPOLIS city council UNANIMOUSLY, approved spending an additional $6,400,000 for ADDITIONAL police funding.

this is the perfect example of DEM rule. the home of DEFUND THE POLICE, has so many complaints from citizens for lack of police coverage, they are essentially ADMITTING their 'defund' plan was WRONG. it seems that most folks really want the cops.

remember, this is the same city council, that originally voted to cut funding for cops, but then approved funding for private security, for COUNCIL members, at taxpayers expense.

not only are these DEM pols idiots, but also hypocrites. the idiot citizens got what the voted for.