RIP Rush LImbaugh

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Re: RIP Rush LImbaugh

Post by Carcounter »

I had numerous Slant 6 cars. Dodge Darts and Plymouth Valiants. Push button Transmission. Bought them for $100-$200 bucks and when they died, bought another one. Great cars, easy to work on even for a non mechanic like me. You could get a tune up kit from K Mart for a few bucks and set the points with a matchbook cover. Car ran great.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Our simulators in DriversEd had those push-button transmissions, but I never drove one in real life.
I did own a mid-1960s Toyota for a few weeks that had this really weird set of levers you would set for the transmission but it literally needed a quart of oil a day and I drove it until the head gasket blew.
I paid $18 for it, as that's what the junkyard was paying for it and just about got my moneys worth.

Coolnana2021
Forum Newbie

Post by Coolnana2021 »

Billryan,

You really created a thread about a person who was literally a turd on this planet. Love em or hate em? I prefer that he's gone personally and there shouldn't be a thread about a racist individual like "Old version of what Info Wars currently is". Brilliant satirist? You thought the sewage that was coming from his cigar/hamburger mix breath was satire? I can't believe you Billryan; you made a cooking thread too which the food posted on there looked like something that would come out of a fat woman that own a double wide trailer, squeezed the dish from the awful uncleaned butt cheeks that she has and spewed it in the toilet..

This thread should be deleted; he created racist rhetoric and hate among people that have almost no intelligence. You know what I find funny that a fat pathetic vile human being got the greatest gift possible, silence, there isn't an oversized white man jumping up and down all day.

You guys and talk about simulators in DriversED or some dumb junk that the videopoker.com community typically talks about. Web man is a trumpy too; if you are web junk, that's great, because the whole site and community that you created is another atmosphere that would be made more for nuclear fall out instead of a website. Also, web man, I'm sure you're not a saint either, following a false prophet that wanted to take you back to the 50s.

As for the rest of the group here celebrating a used to be fat man that only had a small rolling chair for the longest time, until he decided to upgrade a little higher because smelly trash gave him money. Yes, death is very sad and I know it hits the videopoker.com community a little harder; because there are so many 90 year olds on this site. Realize, you're celebrating in death a fat man, until he got skinnier, because he had cancer of his ball sack after ridiculing so many other gentiles. Ouch.... I guess your right big Billryan, RIP.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Looks like you finally found the forum after being banned in chat. I guess it's time to complete the circle.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

LOL, seeing that Coolnana took 3 months to reply to another forum post it would only be fitting for Coolnana to take 3 months to reply to this forum post. I guess we won't be able to see what forum post is replied to 3 months from now.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I don't know how they are handling it nationally but the Tucson radio station is still broadcasting a show they call The Rush LImbaugh Show. The host is a whiney young guy who talks nonsense and then plays a snippet of old "Rush"monologues that he thinks are appropriate. I'm guessing they are trying to squeeze some in extra advertising revenue.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

What woodwork did that total loser crawl out of. Obviously, it has no life. No BR I am not talking about you. We differ on many things, but usually we can have a reasonable dialogue.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Well, that was weird

Bobbi

Post by Bobbi »

coolnana2021 - what's your pronoun? :lol: