Why is everyone so excited?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Re: Why is everyone so excited?

Post by Carcounter »

LA Times. An NPR/PBS/Marist poll. Classic fake news. Robin, if you really believe this stuff, I feel sorry for you.

felix

Post by felix »

So Trump's attorney Sidney Powell, in her response to the defamation lawsuit filed against her, argues that "no reasonable" people would take any of her claims seriously.

I rest my case, your honor.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Oh oh, the Colorado shooter has an arabic name and is not a MAGA guy. This doesn't fit the narrative.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Carcounter wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:06 am
LA Times. An NPR/PBS/Marist poll. Classic fake news. Robin, if you really believe this stuff, I feel sorry for you.
My son used to dismiss anything he didn't like as being fake. Luckily for him, he outgrew it by the time he entered first grade.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

felix wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:08 am
So Trump's attorney Sidney Powell, in her response to the defamation lawsuit filed against her, argues that "no reasonable" people would take any of her claims seriously.

I rest my case, your honor.
Obviously fake news. You'll have to do better than that.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Carcounter wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:47 am
Oh oh, the Colorado shooter has an arabic name and is not a MAGA guy. This doesn't fit the narrative.
It's okay then. We can go back to thoughts and prayers mode.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

What a sad commentary that our response to such an incident is cynical digs at a political party. Not criticizing either of you... I had similar thoughts. I think our entire country needs to see a therapist.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Seven mass killings in seven days. Nothing to see here.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

vice president, camel cigarettes, busted out in laughter when asked if she would visit the crisis disaster at the border !!! I dont find anything funny about this ! oh I meant challenge ! I also should say "president" camel cigarettes

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

billryan wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:14 am
Carcounter wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:06 am
My son used to dismiss anything he didn't like as being fake. Luckily for him, he outgrew it by the time he entered first grade.
Jut like you dismiss Fox News, even if they state a fact. Look the fact is we will never see eye to eye, but if you want to match wits with me ( you think I have the mentality of a first grader?) let's figure out a way to do it. For charity. Maybe we'll raise 10 bucks. FAA can be the moderator.