6 Million

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: 6 Million

Post by Tedlark »

FAA wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:08 pm
I can only state that I find solace in actually being ahead by a significant amount this calendar year. Ledgers don't lie. Good luck throwing your usual grand around on your next trip, though.
Well, I'm glad you are able to find consolation in something. Maybe its in the number of times you will tell other players that the royal you hit this year netted you only 20% of their hit. What's that tally up to, you've mentioned that not 3 or 4 times?

As for your comment about me throwing my usual grand around I can say that I am not the only one here doing that and I'm sensing a bit of hostile jealousy in your tone. I got that feeling when you started upping your denomination: you want to play in the big leagues to make the big score but you get into the red zone and then take yourself out of the game.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

No jealousy, just cracking wise. It's hard to feel jealous with the lively AC year I'm having. I tell others about my meager RF as a reminder to self to play more max and raise my risk tolerance.

TripleTriple
VP Veteran

Post by TripleTriple »

I too think "Six Million Dollar Man"- in fact it's on the TV now! (Cozi channel).
FAA wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:08 pm
I can only state that I find solace in actually being ahead by a significant amount this calendar year. Ledgers don't lie. Good luck throwing your usual grand around on your next trip, though.
Your significant amount is significant only in a relative sense. And it is easier than you may think to go from playing a few hundred to losing thousands each session. How? Winning. Calendar year? It is barely April. Then again, it would not surprise me if you continue to buck the odds or attain even greater feats of prosperity- because that is nothing more than evidence of true random nature (and if not you then someone else), as is my significantly more significant merciless string of significant losses. "Fortuna- Empress of Luck" is a capricious *****. Together with the crack cocaine video poker, a VERY humbling and agonizing experience at times. We should all be more gracious and understanding in ways we might.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Let’s not be April fooled and stay wary. BRs have a way of vaporizing in AC and all points west.