6 Million

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: 6 Million

Post by Tedlark »

New2vp wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:58 am
Congrats Ted, Quite an accomplishment in perseverance over the history of this website. However, I think you should be congratulated more for winning a particular forum bet. ;)

Thanks New.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

The phrase six million has a much more serious connotation and implication than this. Such a poorly phrased title. On a lighter note, I believe that the forum suffers from those who no longer contribute.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

FAA wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:28 pm
The phrase six million has a much more serious connotation and implication than this. Such a poorly phrased title. On a lighter note, I believe that the forum suffers from those who no longer contribute.
Nice attempt at digging yourself out of that hole. I personally would not make such a remark regarding the Holocaust. Nor would I think it either.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

It’s the first thing most people associate with that particular number. To just casually throw it up there as a forum thread title is rather clueless IMO. Carry on.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

When you hear the number seven million, do you think of how many votes trump lost by? I think a lot of people here find that number traumatic.
I'm not sure why, but when I think of six million, I think of Steve Austin.

Jstark
Video Poker Master

Post by Jstark »

billryan wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:55 pm
I'm not sure why, but when I think of six million, I think of Steve Austin.
When I think of Steve Austin, all I hear is Jim Ross hollerin' "STONE COLD...STONE COLD...STONE COLD."

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

FAA wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:12 pm
It’s the first thing most people associate with that particular number. To just casually throw it up there as a forum thread title is rather clueless IMO. Carry on.
When you call me clueless I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or an insult.

I can get you a bigger shovel if you want to try and dig yourself out of that hole a bit faster. Hey, here's an idea for you: maybe you can ask a couple of the broad's here on this site that you offended to help you dig out of that hole.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

That joke went over like a lead balloon. It was as about forty years past the ideal sell by date. I’ll take the loss on it.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

FAA wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:55 am
That joke went over like a lead balloon. It was as about forty years past the ideal sell by date. I’ll take the loss on it.
Based on your video poker play you seem to enjoy taking losses. And left over sandwiches, and other people's diamond cards to access diamond lounges.......sigh.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I can only state that I find solace in actually being ahead by a significant amount this calendar year. Ledgers don't lie. Good luck throwing your usual grand around on your next trip, though.