Vaccines

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
wildman49
Video Poker Master

Re: Vaccines

Post by wildman49 »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medica ... r-BB1en6bL
On this page it says

"There are hundreds of reports of people having died after getting a COVID vaccine, but that does not necessarily mean the vaccine was the cause."

Funny BS since 500k supposedly died from CHINA virus yet they never say " does not necessarily mean the virus was the cause." NO one can believe the numbers with so much BS fake numbers being floated.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

It is no surprise people have gotten Covid after taking the vaccine. None of the vaccines are 100% effective. Randomized clinical trials of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines showed efficacy of 94%–95% in preventing COVID-19. Those percentages after about a week after the second dose. The J & J one shot vaccine is about 75 % effective 2 weeks after inoculation.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

advantage playe wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 2:27 pm
billryan wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 10:27 am
Waiting4RF wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 9:49 am
AP,
A USA Today article: As of April 20, the CDC has indeed reported a total of 7,157 cases of COVID-19 among fully vaccinated people and 88 deaths.

Where did your 3,300 deaths number come from?
From his posterior. It's his go to spot.
u sound like a very bitter person br !!
BR can speak for himself. Fairly certain he is not a bitter person. It's just that the vast majority of what you post AP is total nonsense veiled in propaganda and lies. Anyone that relies on Tucker Carlson for their facts needs to dig a little deeper if they want to understand the truth.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

if br can speak for himself , which he can , why r u defending him ?? did u pass the bar exam ?

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

I must say u leftys sure stick together like crazy glue ! and I do mean CRAZY !!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

advantage playe wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 6:16 am
I must say u leftys sure stick together like crazy glue ! and I do mean CRAZY !!
You post utter nonsense but we are the crazy ones. I pity you.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

billryan wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 8:52 am
advantage playe wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 6:16 am
You post utter nonsense but we are the crazy ones. I pity you.
As I said , a bitter person confirmed !! ONWARD !!!

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

J & J one shot vaccine is about 75% effective 2 weeks after inoculation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If that. I saw a 66% quote.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

One of the best things about each of the vaccines is not their % immunity, but the fact that once you've had the vaccine, you are virtually guaranteed to have a very mild case should you be among those who do still get the virus.

Worth it to have a sneeze instead of being put on a ventilator in an ICU for 2 weeks facing death? I vote yes.

To me this makes the J&J just as valuable as the others and I would have actually chosen it if I had the option just so I wouldn't have needed 2 shots. I opted for the Pfizer because it was available down the street and have no regrets.

If you don't have a shot yet, it can be a terrible bugger to come down with. More than half a million Americans dead and still losing hundreds every day. I just don't see the point in risking it.

I wish you all well.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Looks like the folks here in Arizona are doing something right. https://ktar.com/story/4432060/cdc-repo ... accinated/