Shots fired at the Capitol (April 2021)

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Re: Shots fired at the Capitol

Post by olds442jetaway »

2054E28C-C860-4034-BEC2-2F5A497A6CF0.png

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Tedlark wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:06 am
billryan wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:07 am
Tedlark wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:29 am
The perpetrator allegedly had turned toward the "teachings" of Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam. The Nation of Islam has been categorized as a hate group by the SPLC.

So much for blaming Donald J. Trump for this one Lefties, maybe next time.
Did anyone here blame trump or anyone for what happened? It's freaking sick when a Police Officer is killed and you seem to be celebrating that it wasn't done by what I guess you think is your side.
Don't lecture me about the death of that Capital police officer and don't you dare say that I am celebrating it.

Look back to your opening post here and even a blind man could see that you were just salivating at the chance to turn this into another anti-Trump rant. That post did not contain one bit of factual information and your sole purpose was to post it and stir things up.
Bullshit.
My first post reported exactly what was known at the time I wrote it. I was listening to the radio and wrote exactly what the announcer said. When I got to a television a few minutes later, they( Fox News) were still reporting the Capitol was locked down and shots had been fired.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:14 am
How can the news possibly not call this a terrorist act?!!!!!
The news is simply reporting that the powers that be in Washington aren't calling it a terror attack.

It certainly seems like it could be one, to me. Others are saying it was a suicide by cop attempt, which doesn't mean much to me.
Don't blame the media for reporting what the people in charge tell them.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

billryan wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:17 am
Tedlark wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:06 am
billryan wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:07 am
Tedlark wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:29 am
The perpetrator allegedly had turned toward the "teachings" of Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam. The Nation of Islam has been categorized as a hate group by the SPLC.

So much for blaming Donald J. Trump for this one Lefties, maybe next time.
Did anyone here blame trump or anyone for what happened? It's freaking sick when a Police Officer is killed and you seem to be celebrating that it wasn't done by what I guess you think is your side.
Don't lecture me about the death of that Capital police officer and don't you dare say that I am celebrating it.

Look back to your opening post here and even a blind man could see that you were just salivating at the chance to turn this into another anti-Trump rant. That post did not contain one bit of factual information and your sole purpose was to post it and stir things up.
Bullshit.
My first post reported exactly what was known at the time I wrote it. I was listening to the radio and wrote exactly what the announcer said. When I got to a television a few minutes later, they( Fox News) were still reporting the Capitol was locked down and shots had been fired.
Oh, please.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

billryan wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:22 am
olds442jetaway wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:14 am
How can the news possibly not call this a terrorist act?!!!!!
The news is simply reporting that the powers that be in Washington aren't calling it a terror attack.

It certainly seems like it could be one, to me. Others are saying it was a suicide by cop attempt, which doesn't mean much to me.
Don't blame the media for reporting what the people in charge tell them.
Bill, you have to stop this. No one is buying.

Bobbi

Post by Bobbi »

WE know that lots of you were hoping the guy had a red hat on....

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Bobbi wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:20 am
WE know that lots of you were hoping the guy had a red hat on....
Just like WE know the election was stolen, and WE know the virus escaped from the lab.......

musicmeyer
Forum Rookie

Post by musicmeyer »

The truth is hard to swallow when you're choking on your pride.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Now that it is being reported that the heads of the Pentagon took steps to prevent a possible coup , I wonder if any of you are starting to wake up and face reality?

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Are you aware of the consequences of reopening this thread? Anybody?