Random Thread

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Re: Random Thread

Post by olds442jetaway »

Yep

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

As to the cop, another cop should have thrown him off. As to the other scenario, I would have to be a fly on the wall. Some crimes are so obviously horrific, the decision would be instant.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:33 pm
As to the cop, another cop should have thrown him off. As to the other scenario, I would have to be a fly on the wall. Some crimes are so obviously horrific, the decision would be instant.
So who decides?

God will judge my enemies. All I can do is expedite the meeting.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

One guy passed a counterfeit twenty, the other guy is shooting up a restaurant in progress.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I'm looking at some fifth-wheel travel trailers and was watching a youtube video of one that had a hidden two-sided 60-inch television that rises out of the divider between the kitchen and the living room.
It's an interesting idea but the same effect could have been accomplished with a swivel.
Today I looked at a 2016 model. The 2021 model lists at $137,000 but I've seen it discounted to around $120,000. This model was used as a changing room/ break lounge for a production company in Tucson.
They are asking $66,000 but there seems to be wiggle room. Almost everything I see between 2008 to 2016 is in the $50-$75,000 range so it looks like they drop in value quite a bit the first few years but then retain most of their remaining value.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

the NFL draft, the Kentucky Derby,the list is endless.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Whether Ted joined the party on Rush Street (masked, of course) after the Bears pulled their mortgage transaction with the NY sharps and drafted Justin (Greener) Fields! The Buckeye Broker who got the Big 10 on the Fields this season. What's his next act, walking on water or leading the Bears? Oh yeah, same thing.

Bobbi

Post by Bobbi »

Do you all play the "members rule" contest? I find the black box and peanut audience a bit creepy....

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Do you all play the "members rule" contest?
------------------------------------------------------
No. There are enough gimmicky rabbit holes online as it is. Just the occasional game to stay sharp.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

FAA wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 3:45 pm
the NFL draft, the Kentucky Derby,the list is endless.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Whether Ted joined the party on Rush Street (masked, of course) after the Bears pulled their mortgage transaction with the NY sharps and drafted Justin (Greener) Fields! The Buckeye Broker who got the Big 10 on the Fields this season. What's his next act, walking on water or leading the Bears? Oh yeah, same thing.
No. Especially considering that I am a lifelong Pittsburgh Steelers fan.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

No. Especially considering that I am a lifelong Pittsburgh Steelers fan.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I would have lost that bet. What's the mood there? Has everyone come back to earth? That was quite the chess move that desperate duo of Pace and Nagy performed on live television.