Random Thread

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: Random Thread

Post by billryan »

If I had a bell, I'd ring it in the morning....

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

If I had a bell, I'd ring it in the morning....

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

advantage playe wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 9:18 pm
Your hammer also has a sickle right ???
U did not answer the question pertaining to the hammer and sickle br !!

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

doris13 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 9:22 am
i think seemoreroyals has the worst case of trump derangement syndrome i have ever seen
And I am guessing you have a serious case of foxitis? Or maybe oanitis or newsmaxitis?

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

advantage playe wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 9:25 am
billryan wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 10:00 pm
Kool. I have 19 minutes left....
I quote The HOLY SCRIPTURE and u make fun !! good luck with that !!
Where do you find in scripture it is okay to put cult of personality above core principles and beliefs found in the Bible? I read my Bible every day and have yet to find this. In fact the more I read my Bible the more I realize how anti-Christian everything that the republican party led by trump has morphed into has become. Replacing true conservative voices such as Liz Chaney with phony power seekers and qanon supporters is not leading the republican party in the right direction. Literally or scripturally.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

seemoreroyals wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 5:19 am
advantage playe wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 9:25 am
billryan wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 10:00 pm
Kool. I have 19 minutes left....
I quote The HOLY SCRIPTURE and u make fun !! good luck with that !!
Where do you find in scripture it is okay to put cult of personality above core principles and beliefs found in the Bible? I read my Bible every day and have yet to find this. In fact the more I read my Bible the more I realize how anti-Christian everything that the republican party led by trump has morphed into has become. Replacing true conservative voices such as Liz Chaney with phony power seekers and qanon supporters is not leading the republican party in the right direction. Literally or scripturally.
Trump is first US President to march in right to life against abortion , which is murder inc. chopping up babies and flushing them down the toilet ! sounds brutal but that is what abortion is ! I do not agree with everything Trump did but I believe he did alot for Christian freedom !!

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

no seemoreroyals,my disease is wanting the truth and when something goes wrong i don't bring politics in it.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

it's a shame that seemoreroyals can't accept the fact that other people are entitled to have an opinion

Chicagoan

Post by Chicagoan »

DORIS: "my disease is wanting the truth"

Doris, I am a Ronald Reagan Republican and before anyone bashes me, I am also a Marine active duty veteran and a 32-year Marine Reservist, retired as O-6..
My disease is also wanting the truth. The truth was destroyed when Mr. Trump lost the election and then ripped democracy to pieces with a non-stop juvenile rant and whine that ultimately resulted in the worst invasion of the U.S. Capitol in modern times, if not in all of history.
Court after court and judge after judge, including many Republican judges appointed by Trump, have ruled that he had NOT ONE SHRED of admissible evidence to support his baseless claims. By refusing to concede appropriately and gracefully, he created a horrible situation that has only widened the national divisions caused by his presidency.
I truly believe Trump will go down in history as our nation's worst president. Kerry, McCain, Romney, and Clinton all lost by about as many or even fewer votes than did Trump, yet each of them respected democracy and tradition enough to concede and offer their congratulations to the winning candidate.
Even today, more than 6 months since November 3, Trump refuses to concede and he glories in creating as much division and turmoil as possible. I not only do not have any respect for that man, I believe there is a special place in he11 for what he has done to the nation and to the Republican Party.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

doris13 wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 9:42 am
it's a shame that seemoreroyals can't accept the fact that other people are entitled to have an opinion
You attacked him for stating his opinion.