Happy Father’s Day!

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Happy Father’s Day!

Post by olds442jetaway »

05FD2561-9C65-4D42-AE9C-C7883C25FC26.jpeg
Happy Father’s Day to our dads and to the dads who have gone before us. I hope my dad gets this one. He would smile.

TripleTriple
VP Veteran

Post by TripleTriple »

I guess your a "chimp off the old block".

For Father's Day, I made breakfast in bed for the wife, went to the flea market, took the dog for a swim and am looking forward to some good food and a beer. Got my work done yesterday!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Heeeeeee, good boy. Yep an Amstel Light or another craft beer on tap is on my agenda for this evening. Have to decide between Sea scallops and a delicious baked Cod dinner. My host was nice enough to put a dinner comp in my account. Of course that means I paid for it several times over already. 🙄. Had some great finds at the flea markets over the years. My best was a pristine set of original hubcaps for a 1963 Corvette. The elderly owner had let his 63 sit in damp grass for years. The frame just rotted away. The hubcaps however he had in the loft in his garage out of the weather and thieves. He only wanted 20 bucks for the set.

Gronbog

Post by Gronbog »

Played golf with my dad and my brothers, as is our yearly tradition. At age 80, he still out drives me and scores better than me!