Trump at CPAC

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Trump at CPAC

Post by billryan »

He certainly looks like he lost his fastball. He must have paused more than a dozen times, expecting ovations and the audience seemed to be sitting on their hands. He talked too long and repeated the same thing over and over. It seems even his most fervent fans are finally noticing the emperor has no clothes.

Bobbi

Post by Bobbi »

He spoke for 1.5 hours.. Hasn't lost a thing - He made his point - biden administration is corrupt, and we need to join forces to take back the house. How many words can biden string together without a teleprompter ? For goodness sake, I wish they would just turn the teleprompter around and leave him in the basement - We all know those aren't his words.

Chicagoan

Post by Chicagoan »

Good point Bobbi. After all, Trump won the 2020 election in a landslide, didn't he? And he will still be winning in a landslide every time he speaks for 1.5 hours from now until eternity. As for me, I'm getting a bit tired of hearing about his landslide victory, but I do realize it is obviously a very, very important personal accomplishment for the man. I won a game of Monopoly 45 years ago when I was a kid but every time I bring it up my brothers leave the room. It was a landslide Monopoly win, and I'm really proud of it.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

billryan wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:50 pm
He certainly looks like he lost his fastball. He must have paused more than a dozen times, expecting ovations and the audience seemed to be sitting on their hands. He talked too long and repeated the same thing over and over. It seems even his most fervent fans are finally noticing the emperor has no clothes.
Biden?

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I loved how Fox had to put disclosures running across the screen stating that trump saying the election was rigged is not based on reality. Amazing what the threat of a billion-dollar lawsuit will do. Maybe donnie should have hired the Dominion lawyers.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Carcounter wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:12 am
billryan wrote:
Biden?
He has to refer to his note card to tell reporters I'll get back to you.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

Carcounter wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:12 am
billryan wrote:
Biden?
Does Joe have a ball to play with ?