vaccinated people may spread the Delta variant as easily as the unvaccinated.

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Re: vaccinated people may spread the Delta variant as easily as the unvaccinated.

Post by Carcounter »

Everyone who can be vaccinated should be. I'm working on some people who lean both Dem and Rep to get it.. I've taken every vaccine offered to me as I'm over 65. Shingles, Pneumonia etc. Trust the science.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I can not believe that one in five Americans over the age of 65 is still not vaccinated. There is no excuse for that.

musicmeyer
Forum Rookie

Post by musicmeyer »

Could it possibly be the fact that the "Covid 19 virus" that they are using to justify destroying your lives HAS NEVER BEEN ISOLATED FROM AN ILL OR HEALTHY PERSON??????

The PCR test has no ability to diagnose anything (CDC).......

Ask your health departments to provide you with official documentation of virus isolation .....IT DOESN'T EXIST.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Huh?

I'm been keeping an eye on the numbers in the UK where they don't fret about Trump/Biden/Fauci conspiracies.

By March they had 90% vaccinated over the age of 70.

The group most lacking in acceptance there has been Muslims.

Delta came in and threatened to wreak havoc just as the UK was opening. Their high vaccination rate (and voluntary masking) won the day instead and appears to be turning things back around quickly.

Meanwhile, we already saw what happened in India with a low vaccination rate and this same strain. India too cares more about saving lives than stringing up Dr Fauci and the science community. Here we talk about health officials trying to "destroy your lives?" The rest of the world knows that the true destruction comes from the virus itself.

Most of the world would give anything to have the vaccine availability that we have here. That we aren't taking advantage of it due to this misinformation and conspiracies is pathetic.

Early on, I could understand why people would crow about counting covid deaths when there is a co-morbidity factor. However the destruction of the virus is well-documented now and clearly visible to all when it comes to the impact it has had on hospital admissions that was clearly not the case before covid.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

And now I need a booster. Don’t give away 500,000,000 doses Mr President without saving one for me. 8 months since my first dose. I wish to be a long hauler, but not the version that makes the news every day. Plus I am a true taxpayer and a big one at that. Wouldn’t you want that to continue for a number of years yet?????

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

musicmeyer wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:47 pm
Could it possibly be the fact that the "Covid 19 virus" that they are using to justify destroying your lives HAS NEVER BEEN ISOLATED FROM AN ILL OR HEALTHY PERSON??????

The PCR test has no ability to diagnose anything (CDC).......

Ask your health departments to provide you with official documentation of virus isolation .....IT DOESN'T EXIST.
The last time you were around, weren't you telling us about the Red Cross using our donations to fund child sex trafficking?

musicmeyer
Forum Rookie

Post by musicmeyer »

Billryan ............ an ostrich with his head in the sand ...... or is it "Ignorance is bliss"?????

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

If you're looking here ............ you're not looking there (i.e. Arizona audit, rate of inflation, big tech, big pharma .........)

And yes ......Q knows (and has) it all ....... Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming

It's the same sad song.......

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

musicmeyer wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:25 pm
"Ignorance is bliss"?????
Does that mean you're blissful?

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Those Florida sites lately look like parking lots. At least people are mobilizing a bit more.