Has it really come to this?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: Has it really come to this?

Post by billryan »

What logistics? The Afgan President had 300,000 men under arms. Who could have anticipated he would flee the country and the military dissolve in a week. What logistics would have prevented that?
Should we have brought in 50,000 soldiers to cover the withdrawal of a few thousand? Then brought in more to cover the withdrawal of those troops?

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

Tablet22331 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:26 am
The Art Of The Deal. Trump's finest negotiation was with the Taliban. LOL

He also outwitted Kim of North Korea, and Bob Woodward.
NEWS FLASH, joe babble is YOUR president, not Donald Trump !! I say YOUR PRESIDENT !! r u proud of him ??

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Joe Biden
Washington Examiner
4,300 veterans back Biden in letter slamming 'elites who pushed us into a 20-year war'
Christian Datoc
Fri, August 20, 2021, 11:04 AM
In this article:

Joe Biden
46th and current president of the United States

One of the nation's largest veterans groups endorsed President Joe Biden's decision to withdraw from Afghanistan and delivered a scathing rebuke of the "elites who pushed us into a 20-year war with no achievable military mission."

The group, VoteVets, published an open letter to the president Friday and was signed by 4,300 veterans, 150 of whom served in Afghanistan.

"We the undersigned are resolute in our support of President Biden’s decision to end the war in Afghanistan," the letter read. "There is no clean way to exit another country’s civil war, especially as one government falls and another takes power. The images out of Afghanistan are heartbreaking, especially for those of us who served there."

Tablet22331
Forum Rookie

Post by Tablet22331 »

advantage playe wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:25 am
Tablet22331 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:26 am
The Art Of The Deal. Trump's finest negotiation was with the Taliban. LOL

He also outwitted Kim of North Korea, and Bob Woodward.
NEWS FLASH, joe babble is YOUR president, not Donald Trump !! I say YOUR PRESIDENT !! r u proud of him ??
Biden's definitely not the best, but compared to his most recent predecessor he is a giant. Historians are already pronouncing Trump as either our worst president or our next to worst. Trump's greatest accomplishment was as an environmentalist, when he preserved COVID for future generations.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Trump marched in pro life parade !! president babble is the most pro murder president ever !! any sin can be forgiven IF there is repentance !! Read The DIVINE MERCY , the greater your sin the more right you have to his mercy !!
As u can see I am not overly concerned with your historians !!

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

advantage playe wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:08 pm
Trump marched in pro life parade !! president babble is the most pro murder president ever !! any sin can be forgiven IF there is repentance !! Read The DIVINE MERCY , the greater your sin the more right you have to his mercy !!
As u can see I am not overly concerned with your historians !!
BY the way , it was under president Trump that the vaccine came to fruition . Hey that is another news flash for u and lefty pals !!

Tablet22331
Forum Rookie

Post by Tablet22331 »

Actually, advantage player, Trump has been outspoken pro-choice his entire life. It was not until he started to run for president that he decided to present himself as pro-life.

As for vaccines, a very small number of doses were administered during the final days of Trump's presidency, but it was not until Biden was sworn in that vaccination was ramped up to full speed nation-wide.
As I wrote earlier, Trump's greatest accomplishment was as an environmentalist, when he preserved COVID for future generations.

I'm sorry your man lost the 2020 election by 7,000,000 votes. But you will get over it some day.

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

Your just being political. Either your brainwashed or stupid. I give Biden some credit because he isn’t a total jerk like the previous POTUS, with that said he has made a huge mess in the name of not using anything Trump. He didn’t use the plans that were already ready to go because he wanted the credit, this is HIS. He will forever get that credit. He can own it just like the mess at the southern border he has created. Yes he does some good things I agree, but that doesn’t absolve him of his mistakes. And the scary part is Biden is physically really looking tired and not leading. French special forces had to go get there own and Biden ignored phone calls from our biggest and oldest allies. Weak

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Why would you put American lives in danger to rescue French citizens? Afganistan was/is a NATO operation. Why aren't French soldiers rescuing American citizens?

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Tablet22331 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:49 pm
Actually, advantage player, Trump has been outspoken pro-choice his entire life. It was not until he started to run for president that he decided to present himself as pro-life.

As for vaccines, a very small number of doses were administered during the final days of Trump's presidency, but it was not until Biden was sworn in that vaccination was ramped up to full speed nation-wide.
As I wrote earlier, Trump's greatest accomplishment was as an environmentalist, when he preserved COVID for future generations.

I'm sorry your man lost the 2020 election by 7,000,000 votes. But you will get over it some day.
People , Trump included , are allowed to see they were wrong about abortion which is really MURDER INC.