Has it really come to this?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
FAA
Video Poker Master

Re: Has it really come to this?

Post by FAA »

Yep. He inherited a no win situation; determined not to pass the baton. Prior administrations just opted to perpetuate the status quo. Fired Trump DOD Secretary Esper said that more nuanced options could have been formulated. It’s a bit above the civilian pay grade. Of course, that’s what makes it all so debatable.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

joe babble book , How I destroyed America in one term or less !! should be a best seller as it seems to be true !!!!!!!!!!!!!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I really think he will be replaced sooner than later. They keep him under wraps cause he’s had it. In the interview today with George Stephanopoulos they only showed Biden speaking for a tiny bit and George carried the rest of the interview analysis. I only hope we have a country left and they don’t replace him with somebody worse. Unfortunately we already know who that will be

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

FAA wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:25 pm
Yep. He inherited a no win situation; determined not to pass the baton. Prior administrations just opted to perpetuate the status quo. Fired Trump DOD Secretary Esper said that more nuanced options could have been formulated. It’s a bit above the civilian pay grade. Of course, that’s what makes it all so debatable.
Once President Trump announced that the United States was pulling out of Afghanistan Candidate Biden, at that point, knew exactly what he was going to be dealing with and he didn't do it very well. But remember: everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Tedlark wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:20 pm
FAA wrote:
Once President Trump announced that the United States was pulling out of Afghanistan Candidate Biden, at that point, knew exactly what he was going to be dealing with and he didn't do it very well. But remember: everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.
What would you have done differently?

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:37 pm
I really think he will be replaced sooner than later. They keep him under wraps cause he’s had it. In the interview today with George Stephanopoulos they only showed Biden speaking for a tiny bit and George carried the rest of the interview analysis. I only hope we have a country left and they don’t replace him with somebody worse. Unfortunately we already know who that will be
Do you mean the cackling hen ??

Tablet22331
Forum Rookie

Post by Tablet22331 »

The Art Of The Deal. Trump's finest negotiation was with the Taliban. LOL

He also outwitted Kim of North Korea, and Bob Woodward.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

billryan wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:57 pm
Tedlark wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:20 pm
FAA wrote:
What would you have done differently?
For starters I would have consulted you.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I'd think every schoolboy knows the three classic blunders, the first of which is never get in a land war in Asia.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Gen. Omar Bradley, 1951. Vizzini (The Princess Bride), 1987. Pres. is taking the fall for prior decisions. They did botch the logistics of the pull out, to state the obvious.