Pizza Party

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
FAA
Video Poker Master

Pizza Party

Post by FAA »

MNF Vikings-Bears game ran a piece on Lou Malnati’s iconic restaurant. They cut to the booth, where all three announcers are eating slices. I believe it was Louis Riddick asking, “Where’s my sausage?” Then sideline reporter Lisa Salters, also eating, “I have sausage!”

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Longhini Sausage. Best in the world. Made right here in New Haven since 1950. They have some good recipes on their website too. Not cheap to buy this way, but you can even order it on line.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

On Longhini Lane! They must have great connections at City Hall. I have great sausage in my neck of the woods as well.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

👍

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Well, either everyone missed this thread or missed LS’ punch line. I thought that it was hilarious.

TripleTriple
VP Veteran

Post by TripleTriple »

Louis Riddick went to the same high school I did. Still holds records in track & field. While a senior at the annual Thanksgiving day game, Joe Paterno and Barry Switzer were there scouting him. Alas, so was the Pitt coach, where he eventually decided to go. Class act. Pennridge Proud!

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Fellow alumnus may be the school’s most renowned. I see that his much older brother Robb played for the Bills. Who had more buzz? I’d heavily wager that Ted’s has some NFL lineage as well.

TripleTriple
VP Veteran

Post by TripleTriple »

Best was probably Louis' cousin Tim Lewis who was a defensive back and played for the Packer's until he suffered a career ending neck injury. He was the Steelers DC at one point, probably has a SB ring. Always thought he'd get a HC job, not sure where he is these days. He was a couple years ahead of me. Louis is much younger.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I don’t follow FB close enough to know all of these people.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Understood. But the female sideline reporter exclaiming, “I have sausage!” is comedy gold.