Generation Z in Action!

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Generation Z in Action!

Post by olds442jetaway »

I I have great sympathy for the Dollar Tree manager Who recently got fired for posting a sign to hire only boomers and forget about generation Z. They call out for no reason at all Or just don’t show up at all. In general their work ethic and common sense is terrible. I had three instances myself Of them in action in the last two days. I will post them when I get to it shortly.
Last edited by olds442jetaway on Sat May 07, 2022 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

The first case was yesterday. I have never had any problem getting my tires properly installed and mounted at my local Walmart. Yesterday the manager who is a boomer himself was out with a health issue. It took three generation z ers over two hours to install my tires. I also noticed on the test drive around the Walmart parking lot they were driving my car like lunatics swerving around etc. When I was told it was ready I checked everything like I always do when I have any work done on my cars and found one tire had only 18 pounds of air in it and another one on the same side of the car was 5 pounds low. The two on the other side worked on by a different employee were OK except the valve caps were very loose and could have easily fallen off. I got these items corrected, but I’m glad I didn’t go up on the highway with a car like that. Absolutely no excuse.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Everyone please feel free to post their own Gen Z stories. It will lighten up my day and remind myself how glad I am to be a dinosaur.