Super Times Pay Super Stacks

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
Sandrina Roc
Forum Regular

Super Times Pay Super Stacks

Post by Sandrina Roc »

This is one of the 7 Stars games this month. I noticed to get an entry for the tablet your score has to be 7,315 or higher. That's 95% of the total coin spent (77 x 100). That's really high. Most of the time it's 75 or 80% Is this an error or does this game pay so much it's easy to get 95%. It hasn't been for me. Also is there another game with a high percent here on 7 Stars? I don't play Ultimate X. Could someone tell me what the number is for that game? Thanks?

Sandrina Roc
Forum Regular

Post by Sandrina Roc »

I meant Thanks!!!

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Interesting question. I'm guessing that each game has a number that is set sort of arbitrarily rather than with a particular achievement percentage in mind. It might be appealing if the targets WERE set to achieve a goal of rewarding a set percentage of players (e.g., like 2/3 or 3/4). This actually might be quite a challenging task since the distributions of the some of the games are quite complicated.

Sandrina Roc
Forum Regular

Post by Sandrina Roc »

Webman, do you know the reason for this?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

It does seem quite high compared to other games. To select the drawing level, we look at previous contests featuring the game and see how many people reached a certain level. Then the drawing level is set so that it has a similar number of entries earned compared to other contests.

I double checked this one and it looks like it's performing as expected. Which means... a lot more people reach that 95% mark in this game compared to others. This is probably due to the bonus, which is quite rewarding when it occurs. It would also probably mean that when you are unlucky and don't get a bonus at all, you are falling well below that 95% and having a pretty bad day/session.

Sandrina Roc
Forum Regular

Post by Sandrina Roc »

Thank you for your reply. It makes sense. I majored in Math and was a systems analyst and am a CPA now so numbers are my life. I need to understand and I do now. Again thank you.

nannypoo
Forum Rookie

Post by nannypoo »

Hi Webman. I qualified for the 7 Stars tournament. I have a dark screen and can’t get on the tournament games. Can you help?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

nannypoo wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:06 am
Hi Webman. I qualified for the 7 Stars tournament. I have a dark screen and can’t get on the tournament games. Can you help?
I show that you have played a few sessions today in the tournament. I assume you sorted this out on your own?

nannypoo
Forum Rookie

Post by nannypoo »

Hi Webman. I used my 50000 of my vp points to get 5 days of gold forum but don’t know if I’m on there. Want to improve my play

PMUSIC2
Forum Newbie

Post by PMUSIC2 »

Hello, new player hints?