Favorite game and why?

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
vajeba
Forum Newbie

Re: Favorite game and why?

Post by vajeba »

double double poker due to the pay scale for the three of a kind. I do however seem to win a lot of 4 A with a Kicker playing Triple Double Poker.

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

Multi-hand Deuces Wild, Deuces Wild Bonus and Double Bonus Deuces Wild.

kennybobby

Post by kennybobby »

is 20card keno anything like multi-card.....and honestly, my fave game is the last one that paid me

MaloneVP
Forum Newbie

Post by MaloneVP »

I'm relatively new to the game.  But, I like 9/6 Jacks or Better the best and have started playing 8/5 Bonus Poker a bit as well.  I like them because the strategy is pretty intuitive and fairly easy to learn; great for someone like me who hasn't been playing that long 

comic
Forum Newbie

Post by comic »

love super times 100. Couldn't even imagine getting dealt a royal times 10

Raceman84
Forum Newbie

Post by Raceman84 »

Double Double Bonus Triple Play

rufolo
Forum Newbie

Post by rufolo »

Dueces wild bonus poker.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Jacks or better but only if it's 9/6, play on a 20 sometimes forever it seems.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I wish. I lose $60 an hour just playing quarter JOB. Where are you playing?

pjbgloria
Forum Newbie

Post by pjbgloria »

Only Jacks or better all pay tables.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

I don't have a decisive, definitive favorite VP game/version....my moods switch, change, ebb & flow over the course of time...

Since I curtailed my overall, total VP activity almost two years ago in 2015 (down to about a third of what I used to play, in both time and money) compared to the previous six years (2009 to 2015), I'm more into a variety of gimmicky games like extra draw frenzy, the five star menu of games, ultimate four of a kind etc. I think because now, when I do play I'm more interested in fun and interesting experiences instead of the bottom line... I still play QQs too which is a holdover from my more serious rigid days prior to 2015.

Pre-2015 it was mostly ddb, 25 cents, especially progressive games with multiple meters for the premium quads....in AC, I felt those machines were less likely to be messed with simply because the meter told you what has been happening as of late and you could do the math to extrapolate just how long it was taking for the big hands to hit.