Favorite Game

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
dvog50
Forum Newbie

Favorite Game

Post by dvog50 »

Dream Card is my all time favorite.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Thanks for sharing.
Which is your least favorite?

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Thanks for sharing.
Which is your least favorite?

I'm in a tie for least favorite and (bad)DreamCard, or "Nightmare Card" is one of the two hated games, the other being Super Times Pay (or "Stupor Times" or "SOUPER Times" because you're either going to get clobbered so bad you'll be in a Stupor or so broke you only will be able to afford Soup for dinner!)

It's almost a three way tie for me for most hated game, but Ultimate X does not quite make it up there with dREEMcard and STP(ee)! I still despise the bankroll obliterating nature of ultimate X....

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

I'm in a tie for least favorite and (bad)DreamCard, or "Nightmare Card" is one of the two hated games, the other being Super Times Pay (or "Stupor Times" or "SOUPER Times" because you're either going to get clobbered so bad you'll be in a Stupor or so broke you only will be able to afford Soup for dinner!)

It's almost a three way tie for me for most hated game, but Ultimate X does not quite make it up there with dREEMcard and STP(ee)! I still despise the bankroll obliterating nature of ultimate X....So basically everything I love, you hate. Next you'll tell me you're a cat person.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Hmmm, "hyper bonus" "color match" or "multi streak" for this player.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I'm dreamy over Dream Card. Eduardo I'm a dog lover but I'd have to put a cat, any cat, over a pug any day. Pugs are about the ugliest breed to me, right behind a Puli.

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

I have had no experience with Pulis. However, I don't think you should be so hard on Pugs.

On the first internet classification of dogs by intelligence that I found, pugs rated 86th out of 100, with 1st place being the "smart" end. Pulis didn't make the list.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

[QUOTE=DaBurglar]

It's almost a three way tie for me for most hated game, but Ultimate X does not quite make it up there with dREEMcard and STP(ee)! I still despise the bankroll obliterating nature of ultimate X....So basically everything I love, you hate. Next you'll tell me you're a cat person.
[/QUOTE]I'm partial to all animals, in terms of concern for their welfare and trying to contain the ill-effects of human behavior and human lack of concern (and abuse) of animal welfare.  Of course, the majority of humans, it seems, are not even concerned with their OWN welfare (either as a species or as individuals) the vast majority of time, so asking Humans to give two turds for other creatures is wishful thinking.....fortunately there are enough exceptions (like me) to this majority that animals can have a hope and prayer for a better life.  If you are like me Eduardo, then you set aside each month a certain amount of $$ out of your video poker slush fund to give to the ASPCA and other animal rights & welfare groups.   Giving to your local shelters too is an effective, direct way to make a difference NOW.....volunteering a few days a month too helps, especially with the DOGS cooped up in the shelters waiting for their fates to be decided, since they are in need of Human contact and socialization to remain adoptable, you just showing up and spending a couple hours a couple times a week can have a HUGE benefit.      If you've paid any attention Eduardo to me and my posting history, as well as my profile pic, you'd know I love dogs.  But I must admit I also love cats too....someday I'll post about Felix, the most amazing Tomcat ever who privileged me with being his pal for 13 years! 

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

I have had no experience with Pulis. However, I don't think you should be so hard on Pugs.

On the first internet classification of dogs by intelligence that I found, pugs rated 86th out of 100, with 1st place being the "smart" end. Pulis didn't make the list.
You are spot on.....Pugs are NOT one of the more intelligent breeds in terms of their intuitive skills at figuring new situations out or their trainability, but they are very smart when it comes to getting what they want....i.e. FOOD.   Pugs are adept at begging and passive learning based on the emotions and personal nuances of their human handlers.   Pugs are one of the more vulnerable breeds to inherent or hereditary health problems, such as joint dysplasia, diabetes, eye problems, heat sensitivity and the potentially deadly breathing issues associated with their Brachyphelacic condition.    Perhaps it is these congenital handicaps that make me drawn towards and sympathetic/empathetic to the breed.   I find it difficult to understand how anyone in the general populace would harbor hostile or bad feelings toward such a lovably flawed creature....that cannot be good for a person's ..... karma, can it?

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

I of course am a dog person. I raise them rescue them etc. Dogs are not my whole life but they make me whole. If you would like to see some of my tribe go to www.serenitycavaliers.com