Posting Pics from a Mac Help

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Posting Pics from a Mac Help

Post by Lucky Larry »

Tedlark, et. al.

Guys I need some help posting a couple of pictures specifically from a Mac. Ted, I read your posting but I"m concluding you weren't using a Mac.

I have two really nice stories too add with pictures.

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

Larry, You should be able to do pic post right here on this site. Webman might be of some help.

How I do it with windows is put pic on desk top, then into paint program to shrink it. Mac should have something similar to paint. Then use the Full Editor on this site, pretty easy set up.

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

Wildman,
I don't see the "Full Editor & Preview" on the New Topic area when I start posting. What am I missing because I see it on the reply to you posting?

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

Larry look below you'll see at attachments click the tab then add files, should show dest top the click your pic.

Player422738
VP Veteran

Post by Player422738 »

Upload to ImgBB and then imbed the *full* url

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

Thanks wildman and hophoofer,

What am I missing on the editing after the preview. We used to submit and then be able to go back and edit mistakes. I've been gone so long and this is my first new topic.

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

Hey guys, need some more help. As I try to "Attach" add files some are taking and others won't then after deleting the first two still take but a random other file will come up "place inline" but the others won't. Help! I know it is a lot of photos but 8 Royals in 3 days is my best run!!!