The Summer 2020 winning streak continues

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
Player422738
VP Veteran

Re: The Summer 2020 winning streak continues

Post by Player422738 »

OTABILL wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:29 pm
hophoofer wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:05 am
Holding 4 to RF is the right strategy. This is a no brainer. And you just “luckily” made the right decision.

Obviously you are lack of the knowledge of even some basic strategy.
Why didn't you congratulate the OP for great hits and leave it at that. How can you say with certainty he/she is not knowledgeable of basic strategy. While the choice of words made suggest that, in the end, he/she made the right strategic decision.
Not knowing holding 4 to RF when dealt a flush is basically not knowing 1+1=2 in math. It’s beyond a major error. And I have to assume he makes more mistakes on harder hands.

I don’t congratulate on being luck. Coz that will make him lose all what he won back next time if he still plays the same way. I don’t want to be evil.

So mind your own business if you don’t rationalize same way like what I do.

Azure Dragon

Post by Azure Dragon »

Whoops, should've said I considered holding the flush only for a split second, or something along that line anyway. I've got strategies for most games fairly down pat. (AC Joker Poker probably being the definite exception, that strategy list is craaaazy.) But yeah, I always hold 4 to a royal and other no-brainer hands.

Jstark
Video Poker Master

Post by Jstark »

Yep, 1 in 15.6666666.... to catch that king.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Azure Dragon wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:43 am
Whoops, should've said I considered holding the flush only for a split second, or something along that line anyway. I've got strategies for most games fairly down pat. (AC Joker Poker probably being the definite exception, that strategy list is craaaazy.) But yeah, I always hold 4 to a royal and other no-brainer hands.
Figured that was the case. Having read your posts in the past I was confident you were savvy regarding strategy particularly holding 4 to the royal.. Good luck in the future.