Politics in high score box?

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
Grandma Sam
Forum Newbie

Politics in high score box?

Post by Grandma Sam »

there are several people that when they get a high score they put something about Trump or Republicans in the box that's supposed to be for info on their winning hand.

Is there someone I can complain to? Video Poker is my happy place and I don't like it being ruined.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

If someone earns the high score, they should be able to post just about anything they want. If they post something you object to, use it as motivation to top their score and get your message out. Or just ignore the message.
If someone making a political statement affects your ability to enjoy yourself playing video poker, shame on you.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

Grandma Sam wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:12 am
there are several people that when they get a high score they put something about Trump or Republicans in the box that's supposed to be for info on their winning hand.

Is there someone I can complain to? Video Poker is my happy place and I don't like it being ruined.
You can click the box and their response will be replaced with a neutral symbol such as a smiley face, flower or something else. I agree with you though; peoples political opinions are annoying in light of what we are all going through.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

That’s just tacky to the Nth degree. It’s about the VP at that point.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I have to agree with FAA on this one though I have never played the contest or looked at the postings. My phone is too small for easy play on this site. Personally, it wouldn’t bother me. Nowdays, you have to have a thick skin in this world today.

Player422738
VP Veteran

Post by Player422738 »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:01 pm
Nowdays, you have to have a thick skin in this world today.
Exactly. Today, young ladies talk like bitches while young guys behave like jerks. This is just the new standard.

SunnyBelle
Forum Newbie

Post by SunnyBelle »

Agree, I prefer not to see political opinions. This is an escape for me from all the discontent and anger permeating our society.