trip report last night!

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
Player422738
VP Veteran

Re: trip report last night!

Post by Player422738 »

The point is rare hands are paid same on both good and bad games. But when you can’t hit the rare premium hands, you will lose a lot less on better pay schedule than the bad schedule.

Overall, the pay for common hands matters more than rare hands.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I extracted $55 from my $20 FP yesterday and split. It seemed hot, but 7/5 BP is a bright red flag.

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

hophoofer wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:55 am
The point is rare hands are paid same on both good and bad games. But when you can’t hit the rare premium hands, you will lose a lot less on better pay schedule than the bad schedule.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsaMTwqdP6w

notice how he keeps hitting and doubles his 100$ buy in, ofcourse he does dip a little low early in from 65$, but i can never achieve that on new machines even new machine at ballys DW 98.91 best hand i got was 5 of a kind and never reached a high, chewed through a 600 credit roll like i was playing a 93% tdb game. his play matched mine for a 12hours or so, ofcourse i know losing will happen but again the frequency on new machines aren't the same regardless what you say...

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

wow they are all bad mouthing him in the comments wow ruthless

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

It seems to be a common complaint. I hate those machines. The Chiclet buttons you have to press are such a tedious chore.

Player422738
VP Veteran

Post by Player422738 »

stevel96a1 wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:24 am
hophoofer wrote:

notice how he keeps hitting and doubles his 100$ buy in, ofcourse he does dip a little low early in from 65$, but i can never achieve that on new machines even new machine at ballys DW 98.91 best hand i got was 5 of a kind and never reached a high, chewed through a 600 credit roll like i was playing a 93% tdb game. his play matched mine for a 12hours or so, ofcourse i know losing will happen but again the frequency on new machines aren't the same regardless what you say...
Completely unjustified statement. There is no difference between old and new machines. Regardless of the implementation, all RNGs used in these machines are equivalent in long term.

You are still trying to find a pattern, something like losing then hit big, or something else. THERE IS NO PATTERN, PERIOD!

All the games are bad game if you can't hit premium hands. Especially those games that don't pay too much on frequent hands like DDB or TDB. If you can't hit premium hands, then you are done.

Well, your feeling is correct this time. That ugly ducks DW pays ~94% if you can't hit royal or 4 deuces. (Royal pays 1.84%. Quad deuces pays 3.74%). Where 9.6 JoB pays ~97% if neither Royal nor SF happens.

Again, the pay for frequent hands matters a lot more than the rare hands.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Where 9.6 JoB pays ~97% if neither Royal nor SF happens.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Yep. I think the RF accounts for 1.98% of the pay out. Just take a deep breath, go low variance game and solid table. Do not try to reinvent the wheel. Just enjoy the trips and don't sweat the small stuff. My main problem is poor tables and old machines. Too clunky to play.

Jstark
Video Poker Master

Post by Jstark »

stevel96a1 wrote:
hophoofer wrote:

Ever notice people with slot and video poker videos on YouTube hardly ever lose? Very easy to figure out why.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

My biggest nightmare on Job is no Royal and no quads in 4,000 hands of play with the bring up the rear full houses being sparse as well. Happens to me way too often. This turns the game into a minimum 8 percent loss or 400 bucks on quarters, 800 bucks on halves or 1600 bucks on dollars.

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

hophoofer wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:33 pm
stevel96a1 wrote:
hophoofer wrote:

Completely unjustified statement. There is no difference between old and new machines. Regardless of the implementation, all RNGs used in these machines are equivalent in long term.

You are still trying to find a pattern, something like losing then hit big, or something else. THERE IS NO PATTERN, PERIOD!

All the games are bad game if you can't hit premium hands. Especially those games that don't pay too much on frequent hands like DDB or TDB. If you can't hit premium hands, then you are done.

Well, your feeling is correct this time. That ugly ducks DW pays ~94% if you can't hit royal or 4 deuces. (Royal pays 1.84%. Quad deuces pays 3.74%). Where 9.6 JoB pays ~97% if neither Royal nor SF happens.

Again, the pay for frequent hands matters a lot more than the rare hands.

i will always ALWAYS play my machines and always ALWAYS 95% and i will find my patterns and theres nothing u can do about it Hup Huuferz! muahahauaa

nah but seriously im gonna stick w/ what i know and get my comps in still a big winner this year especially back in june windcreek and then atlantic city 4k winner was the icing on the cake.