trip report last night!

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Re: trip report last night!

Post by stevel96a1 »

hophoofer wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:11 pm
stevel96a1 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:10 pm
hophoofer wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:07 pm
stevel96a1 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:57 pm
hophoofer wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:16 pm

Enjoy your daydream.
How's. Winning 8k on top of 4k + other wins [before covid 19) day dreaming? Sir you have me mixed up with some 1 else my wife won 20k in high limit slots but you don't talk smack to lucky Larry when him or sweet c wins big you truly are low level thinking person..
Imagine a guy is pathetically paranoid when losing $200 playing quarter VP machine while his wife bets big in high limit...

You are truly high level thinking...
maybe i over exaggerated about her high limit room win but i did win 8 grand back in early june and did win 4k royal flush in ac, still point stands, why dont you talk smack to lucky larry when he wins big, i will always continue to gripe about any loss let be 400$ or 4000$. you truly are a low thinking human being
Don’t even pretend to be a human being, you are not qualified
be a man hop, tell me your address, maybe we can talk out our differences in real life? or are you a chicken followed by a low leveling thinking human as well?

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

don't be a girl, dont be a robot, just be a man and we can settle things off the forum like true men

Player422738
VP Veteran

Post by Player422738 »

stevel96a1 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:19 pm
don't be a girl, dont be a robot, just be a man and we can settle things off the forum like true men
Being a low thinking human, you are not qualified to waste my time.

You are obviously experiencing gambling disorder if you ask someone you don't know online to settle in real world. Rather than seeking settlement, you can contact with the rehab centers listed here - https://www.videopoker.com/responsibleGambling/. You will be settled well there.

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

hophoofer wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:38 pm
stevel96a1 wrote:
Being a low thinking human, you are not qualified to waste my time. Rather than seeking settlement, you can contact with the rehab centers listed here - https://www.videopoker.com/responsibleGambling/ You will be settled well there.
your logic is flawed, i won over 12k this year alone, i dont know what you have against me and why you keep dodging my question about lucky larry and sweet c winning in slots but you personal attack me when i claim to win. but i understand you are a chicken coward type of human. we don't need to continue this ok coward/chicken maybe man?

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

i imagine your too weak minded and weak in the upper body to actually meet up, sorry if you are in a wheel cheer, i respect crippled mentally and physical as well..

Player422738
VP Veteran

Post by Player422738 »

stevel96a1 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:42 pm
hophoofer wrote:
stevel96a1 wrote:
Being a low thinking human, you are not qualified to waste my time. Rather than seeking settlement, you can contact with the rehab centers listed here - https://www.videopoker.com/responsibleGambling/ You will be settled well there.
your logic is flawed, i won over 12k this year alone, i dont know what you have against me and why you keep dodging my question about lucky larry and sweet c winning in slots but you personal attack me when i claim to win. but i understand you are a chicken coward type of human. we don't need to continue this ok coward/chicken maybe man?
If you and I meet in real world and got killed by me by mistake, what can you really benefit from the bullying?

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

hophoofer wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:45 pm
stevel96a1 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:42 pm
hophoofer wrote:
stevel96a1 wrote:
If you and I meet in real world and got killed by me by mistake, what can you really benefit from the bullying?
LOL you couldn't kill a fly? whos talking about killing? why do you keep avoiding my question about your not talking smack to sweet c and lc larry? they can win at slots and i can't? you would go to prison and id be dead, but we all know you can't kill a fly im certain you are as weak mentally as well physically,
i would certainly kill you before you get me

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

tell me your address Hop, don't be a chicken-man!

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

lucky larry and sweet c can win at slots but you dont talk crap to them, just me, id like you to go to the door and exit my threads, you offer nothing new and just a negative human followed by a bunch of other things, you are truly a bully imo.

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

so you don't want me to meet up with you in real life but you prefer to post negative on MY thread/post(just screams coward)

ok i believe everyone is entitled to their opinion but you dont attack others on this forum such as lucky larry or sweet c, ok i dont get that, im not selling any systems or profiting but explaining what works best for me, since you disagree with me you go as far to insult personal attack, well i up the ante and you back off, good for you, now im gonna hound you