Dealt delight

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
Jstark
Video Poker Master

Re: Dealt delight

Post by Jstark »

billryan wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:36 pm
Emerald Island has Bonus Poker for as little as a penny a hand. Once watched a guy start at 2cents and go up a penny after each loss. He'd drop back to 2cents after every win. Seemed like a waste of time until I factored in the beer and a shot he was consuming every twenty minutes or so.
You can play 1 credit, 1 line on the game I posted as well. Beers aren't free though.

TripleTriple
VP Veteran

Post by TripleTriple »

[/quote]
You can play 1 credit, 1 line on the game I posted as well. Beers aren't free though.
[/quote]

A $2.50 Royal. Really? That's where I'd get my dealt sequential...and then blow my whole proceeds on a cheap beer.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I made sure to take advantage of the booze today with a Heineken Light and a Bailey’s. Two triple digit hits deserve some indulgence. Slainte!

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

billryan wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:36 pm
Emerald Island has Bonus Poker for as little as a penny a hand. Once watched a guy start at 2cents and go up a penny after each loss. He'd drop back to 2cents after every win. Seemed like a waste of time until I factored in the beer and a shot he was consuming every twenty minutes or so.
Haha, bingo.