Gambling Theories

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Re: Gambling Theories

Post by stevel96a1 »

hophoofer wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:37 pm
stevel96a1 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:30 pm
hophoofer wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:25 pm
Go get a life Steve, you are just a terrible person, low thinking human + uncivilized creature. I feel bad about paying too much tax raising people like you in this country.

And asking a stranger's address online proves that you are a completely life loser.
really? i hope the taxes on your jackpots go back towards your dixx suckin of a mom=)
atleast there would be justice..
Is that how you got raised by a dixx sucking mom? It seems you only know sucking dixx makes money.

You should do it full time. Ask your mom to teach you. Or your dad. If both suckers are still alive, hopefully.
you certainly know alot about Dixx suckin dont ya?
thats how you got rich huh?
you sold your mom and dads insurance off they died from stds caused they suxxed so much dixx like you HUP

now aren't you glad you responded so negative to my post? so you can read about your parents?(if they aren't homeless or dead)

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

hophoofer wrote:
stevel96a1 wrote:
hophoofer wrote:
Go get a life Steve, you are just a terrible person, low thinking human + uncivilized creature. I feel bad about paying too much tax raising people like you in this country.

And asking a stranger's address online proves that you are a completely life loser.
really? i hope the taxes on your jackpots go back towards your dixx suckin of a mom=)
Is that how you got raised by a dixx sucking mom? It seems you only know sucking dixx makes money.

You should do it full time. Ask your mom to teach you. Or your dad. If both suckers are still alive, hopefully.
oh Hup, your Mum keeps calling my cell and asking for money and trying to prop me for Gentleman suckin and i keep telling your mum help how i dont want STDS!!!

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

cmon Hup, i got all night to talk about you and your loved ones just like you have all night to talk about me and my opinions, and back to your reply to why you dont talk smack about sweet c and lucky larry didnt make sense whats so ever much like the shut downs =]

Player422738
VP Veteran

Post by Player422738 »

stevel96a1 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:45 pm
hophoofer wrote:
stevel96a1 wrote:
hophoofer wrote:

oh Hup, your Mum keeps calling my cell and asking for money and trying to prop me for Gentleman suckin and i keep telling your mum help how i dont want STDS!!!
You are certainly a production of a whöre and a monkey since all you know is dixx sucking. And you think everyone on this planet who is rich is sucking dixx all day long. Obviously, your mom sucked wrong dixx and your DNA got mutated. And obviously you left your brain in your mom's womb too.

Hope your bïtch mom die asap. She is the cancer of human race for creating someone useless and filthy.

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

hophoofer wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:07 pm
stevel96a1 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:45 pm
hophoofer wrote:
stevel96a1 wrote:
hophoofer wrote:

You are certainly a production of a whöre and a monkey since all you know is dixx sucking. And you think everyone on this planet who is rich is sucking dixx all day long. Obviously, your mom sucked wrong dixx and your DNA got mutated. And obviously you left your brain in your mom's womb too.

Hope your bïtch mom die asap. She is the cancer of human race for creating someone useless and filthy.
you? and the word hope? come together? i never thought id read that sentence! i hope your mom and dad die of a horrible death! id poop on their grave and sent u the pics! did any of your parents have kids that were normal? aren't you glad you are such a negative nancy? maybe u should try being a positive Pete! but don't suck pete for money ok hup?

Player422738
VP Veteran

Post by Player422738 »

Hope your entire family die from COVID asap. I will burn your sorry azz mom's corpse into dust and pee on it. I will shoot a video. You are just a filthy swine who doesn't speak human language, hope the video can talk to you properly.

And you can let your bïtch mom suck your dixx if all in your mind is dixx sucking. Someone in your army must banged your backdoor hard as hell so you are suffering mental disorder for such a long time. It's a shame this country relies on pathetic and filthy sob like you to serve. How many Gentleman did you have to suk in order to get into the army though...

You pathetic fâg has just $6K in your bank account and you dare Internet bully? Send your wife and mom over and I will pay both bîtches another $6K so you can shut up and wipe your azz. Hope all your bîtches in your family can do acceptable blowj0b since I generally hate that.

I will pee on both bïtches and send you nude video. You will enjoy. Shot in 4K.

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

How many Gentleman did you have to suk in order to get into the army though...
LOL no i have more than 6k$ in my bank Hup sorry to bust your bubble, why are you so mean and negative lately? you need to chill and relax a bit, hup we can hope and hup u get ran over bya car, that covid 19 crap is a fake imo aint no body dying to covid 19 just stick your head out the window in nyc no one is social distancing is a joke much like u

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

maybe someday we can be friends Hop, how about it?

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

i hope your laughing as hard as i am this is funny!

Player422738
VP Veteran

Post by Player422738 »

Just go and suk your own dik. No one gives a shït to you here, pathetic filthy sob.