Painful Viewing

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
FAA
Video Poker Master

Painful Viewing

Post by FAA »

I took my $25 table voucher to the high roller craps table today. A four foot tall (if that) man was betting $50 Pass with $100 behind it each time. His shooting was pitiful! He shot like he was double parked. He wouldn’t even wait for the stick man to withdraw the stick after passing him the dice, either whacking him or the stick. Then the dice would never hit the wall because his short arms couldn’t generate much power. I waited for his friend to take a call, signaling their departure. I then got the dice and rolled a seven. Even I had a mishap, though. I banged my head on the plexiglass cutout while lifting the dice. What a hassle, that albatross. I then spent an hour on quarter VP giving back that $25, despite two quads. Just cannot beat the odds.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Why attack his physical issues? I suggest this: Before you attack his physical issues, why don't you walk a mile in his shoes?

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

And I bet a mile for him is like ten for most of us. I understand the attempt at humor or obvious frustration, but sometimes it comes across in poor taste. Intentional or not.