Slipshod Caesars

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
FAA
Video Poker Master

Re: Slipshod Caesars

Post by FAA »

I was primarily a spectator today, and did I ever get action! Uneventful gambling. Nothing notable about a wash. I only seek to cover my costs on such days and was fortunate enough to do that much. I even hit my own point in craps, the highly difficult four! I rolled the other degenerate players some winnings along the way. Shoot and scoot technique.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Oh, o.k. I was looking forward to reading about ALL of your gambling exploits. Any word on whether the two combatants were both wearing masks and how did you know that one of the participants was homeless?

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Both masked. Homeless was the general consensus among the crowd, and a good educated guess. Pro Tip: never pick a fight with someone half your age with an NFL physique. It won’t end well. I was hesitant to post an entry because you obviously ignored my major $640 hit. Rubbing salt in wounds is more your style, I guess.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Debris and fallout extended to my row. Part of clean up. I had to move. He’s spraying down seat adjacent to mine. “Game inside the game” indeed! Note the Philadelphia TV feed. No brotherly love in this cesspool.
Attachments
ACEA8033-40B8-4967-87FF-CE17A9871A17.jpeg

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

FAA wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:02 pm
Both masked. Homeless was the general consensus among the crowd, and a good educated guess. Pro Tip: never pick a fight with someone half your age with an NFL physique. It won’t end well. I was hesitant to post an entry because you obviously ignored my major $640 hit. Rubbing salt in wounds is more your style, I guess.
It was hard for me to ignore it seeing as you posted about it in 68 different forums here...congrats just the same.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

You could have saved me 67 posts by acknowledging it. This was an epic hit for me! Small potatoes for you, so the ultimate exhibit that everything is relative. My bad news is your red meat. You usually pounce on those posts within an hour flat. I'll leave it for other members to unpack and categorize that behavior.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

FAA wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:06 pm
You could have saved me 67 posts by acknowledging it. This was an epic hit for me! Small potatoes for you, so the ultimate exhibit that everything is relative. My bad news is your red meat. You usually pounce on those posts within an hour flat. I'll leave it for other members to unpack and categorize that behavior.
Oh I'm sorry FAA, I didn't realize that you were waiting for me to give you a positive affirmation and a pat on the back. I will share this with you: the reason why I didn't is because I would have said something about you upping your denomination and that is a quick way to bankroll ruination.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR RECENT QUAD ACES HIT FAA!

I'd give you a hug if I could...

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I unfortunately gave myself a master class on bankroll ruination (clever word) last month. I missed the opportunity to stash my ATM card this trip, just in case. But I must concede that I was still highly reckless. I’d give myself a C-. Note to Self: Stash ATM ASAP!

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Bruce Willis was asked to leave an LA Rite Aid for not wearing a mask. I get ushered into Caesars!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

FAA wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:45 pm
Bruce Willis was asked to leave an LA Rite Aid for not wearing a mask. I get ushered into Caesars!
Ushered into Caesars? Really? Now maybe if you said you were Dre'd into Caesars; that may be something I'd believe.