The Promotion That Wasn’t

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Re: The Promotion That Wasn’t

Post by olds442jetaway »

We fed two strays like that years ago. butchy and Ghost. Huge Toms. Between them, I think they had rwo eyes, two ears, and one tail. You couldn’t feed Ghost by hand unless you didn’t want fingers. Back to vp I guess. Easy to get sidetracked with animals

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

we never get sidetracked around here ! do we ??

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Sometimes I would just rather talk about animals. When my daughter was about 5, our German Shephard would lie down and she would take a deck of cards and carefully place them all over him one at a time. Sometimes 2 decks. He would just lie there and let us do it. Then she would say to him.... do want a cookie? And he would spring up sending the cards flying and she would laugh like crazy. Of course we would then head to the kitchen where he would be politely waiting for his treat.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

sounds like a good time !!

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:59 pm
Sometimes I would just rather talk about animals. When my daughter was about 5, our German Shephard would lie down and she would take a deck of cards and carefully place them all over him one at a time. Sometimes 2 decks. He would just lie there and let us do it. Then she would say to him.... do want a cookie? And he would spring up sending the cards flying and she would laugh like crazy. Of course we would then head to the kitchen where he would be politely waiting for his treat.
Talking about animals works for me though I don't have any stories that relate to VP. :lol:

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

OTABILL wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:39 pm
olds442jetaway wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:59 pm
Talking about animals works for me though I don't have any stories that relate to VP. :lol:
NC

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

AC needs a Winter Jitney promotion. People who even come are concentrated on the boardwalk. Half Price Sunday will help incentivize a Marina trip. They could try it out during the week to minimize their loss and see how it plays.