BALLY'S AC has been good to me the last couple visits.

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
paco13
VP Veteran

BALLY'S AC has been good to me the last couple visits.

Post by paco13 »

Some eye candy for you. Good luck everyone!
Attachments
EGYD6709.JPG
PWUS9562.JPG
IMG_0171.JPG
IMG_0166.JPG
IMG_0157.JPG
IETG7968.JPG

TripleTriple
VP Veteran

Post by TripleTriple »

Eye candy good. Wallet candy better. The only candy I've had in the last few months is the stuff you find under your back seat the kids dropped there 15 years ago.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

I play a lot of coin through. Lots of dry spells. But these came close together. I'll enjoy this run for as long as it lasts. Two of the Royals came within 10 minutes of each other on Valentines Day. First the Clubs playing $1 then the Diamonds @ $2. I couldn't believe it. It was their last weekend under Caesars rule. When I left Tuesday they were shutting down. I hope the new company doesn't ruin the VP they have. Going back on the 5th so will see.
I hope your Luck turns around soon.

Jstark
Video Poker Master

Post by Jstark »

Nice one on the Ace$ Bonus pulling that 1 in 97,290 to get all 3 aces in the correct order.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

Jstark, Thanks! I was gonna post a question about the odds of that hand in another section.

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

Man awesome hits! congrats.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Fantastic!! Funny how VP is almost always feast or famine.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Congratulations on all. Huge revenge after poor Caesars sessions, which must seem decades ago. So a $10,000 coin in day? $26,000 worth of jackpots is stunning. I ought to drop by tomorrow after my Caesars session and see if I can still play some fifty cent full pay. I manage to leave disappointed even after hitting a Harrah's RF, as you may have noticed.

paco13
VP Veteran

Post by paco13 »

Thanks guy's.
Olds, you got that right.

FAA, I haven't been spending much time on here lately so I missed your ROYAL. Belated CONGRATS!! Bally's was reopening last night I believe. Make sure to get new card if you go. I'm waiting to hear from my host cause he didn't have his new phone number yet while I was there. Hopefully the rewards program is better or at least as good as Caesars. They said they are going to honor tier levels and offers. I was on their new website and they promote the fact that they have video poker so hope that stays the same or better too. If they trash the VP tables and offerings I know they are gonna lose at least 1 loyal customer.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Thanks. I was somehow dealt an entire RF on the redraw. I expect a very long players club card line. There should be major demand on this first weekend of business. I should scout the VP first, though. If the tables are replaced, no point in hurrying to play there.