Playing Poker in a New Venue

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
butchp

Playing Poker in a New Venue

Post by butchp »

As an Accountant, I was well prepared for the starched and serious work environment! After all, crunching number was an important job and many business decisions are based on having timely and accurate information! Imagine my shock the first time Butchp pulled me away for a special project...only to find out that project was composing a story for the forum. He and Sweet J would take trips and the pictures would roll in! I needed every detail because I would begin composing the story immediately. It truly was a project because we would write and rewrite until the stories were perfect and accurate!

I'm going to miss this!

Butchp is now playing poker in a new venue. On February 18, 2021, Butchp said goodbye to this world and went on to Heaven. A kinder, gentler person I have never known. He truly loved people and the God so many only speak about, Butchp lived for! Say a prayer for Sweet J. They were married for ions and they lived, worked and did everything together!! She is truly lost without him! I came into this company as an Accountant...they welcomed me as family. They introduced me as their daughter (the shock on people's faces was our comic relief!).

The next time you're playing video poker and you get that feeling that someone is watching, don't be alarmed, our Angel in Heaven is willing you to make the right decision...God knows he could never teach me!!

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Oh my gosh, I am so very sorry to hear this. Please send prayers for Sweet J and their family.
Thank you for letting us know.
RIP Butchp

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I am so sorry for your loss and thought and prayers are on the way especially for Sweet J.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

My deepest condolences to the family.

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

Thank you for alerting us. Sweet C and my condolences and prayers for the loss. Your memories will keep him alive in your hearts and hopefully grant Sweet J peaceful solace.

LL and Sweet C