Premonition leads to RF

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Premonition leads to RF

Post by Lucky Larry »

So if you are a long-time reader you know that I'm really into premonitions and that they have often lead to great things in gambling and in my life. Some people are non-believers in such things. But, how do you explain the communications-connections between twins who sense things about each other when apart or parents and their kids who sense things, my youngest and I continually share our ability to sense each others needs or even simple actions like knowing when the other is calling.

So, here is the latest story. This trip I decided to play 10 hand 25¢ with my bankroll. Multiple good hits like 4 deuces and 5Aces on DWB built up a nice bankroll having started with $300 initially. I was up to over $800 then down to $600 when we went to dinner and came back ready to restart the assault. I had been switching between two machines. Both are older All Stars and they appear to get hot internally according to several techs (due too cooling small fans). True or not I’ve found that letting them or me cool off improves my timing. Upon return one of the two was occupied. My dinner return bankroll of $600 was down to $300 when the party got up. My mind kept telling me to switch machines. Finally, my premonition was screaming in my head.

My first hand on the new machine was a Jack/King. Thank you premonition! Luck, timing or whatever you believe in.
L GN RF 4-18.jpg

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Wow super LL. I am a strong believer in things we cannot explain. I shared thoughts with my mom, sister, and also one of my best friends. Sometimes my friend will steal my thought and say it before I can get it out. Premonitions and limiting my stubbornness on video poker has helped me a lot so far this year. I guess you have seen some of the big jackpots I have hit. Even today something told me to leave the cold machine I had been stubbornly clinging to at Mohegan Sun. Only partially trusting my premonition, I switch to the machine my thought process was telling me to play. I kept the same progression on my Martingale clone that I had been using, only being a non-trusting dumb dumb oh my premonition, I cut what I was playing from halves quarters when I switched. This was the result I posted a picture of it on another thread in the rec forum. I can’t tell you how many times and I’m sure you have found this as well,
057E42CB-DB4E-407F-ABB0-E5EC52EABC57.jpeg
where a certain hand comes into your head and low and behold it appears on the very next deal.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I think you probably know from a post I made in another forum that I lost my dad a month ago. Anyway, while I stayed with him the final nine days in hospice, he could not speak or even open his eyes due to the extensive brain bleed from the Covid related blood thinner. He could not even move a finger or toe. He did know I was there though and could nod A yes acknowledgment in the tiniest millimeter of a movement. His eyes would not track or anything but I know he understood everything I and other people were saying to him. About the seventh day into the hospice care, a long time family friend and retired Nun called when I was sitting at dad’s bedside. As soon as I said hi sister, he unbelievably bent his right arm at the elbow and raised it. He had the rosary wrapped around his hand that I had placed there Earlier that day. If that doesn’t send a chill through you or I then nothing well, but it made me feel good at that moment.

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

Olds,
Sweet C and my deepest sympathies. What a true blessing to be there at those moments and during that time. I'm glad you were able to be with him. So many have lost loved ones who died without family. One of my students lost her father recently to Covid and none of the family were present. She is devastated because her dad raised her when mom and dad divorced.

Saturday was the anniversary of Sweet C's mom's passing. Mine passed a couple years later next month. Mom had the strongest premonitions I've ever seen and I believe she handed those down to me or I've been receptive since I saw her abilities.

Our prayers are with you and the family.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Thank you LL. You know, our folks never really leave us. We feel their presence and love as well as their insight no matter how long they have been gone.

wilcoxfun

Post by wilcoxfun »

Olds my prayers are with you. I so very sorry for your loss.